You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Have you ever done a Smash move irl?
When I was little, I did karate. I vividly remember doing axe kicks, roundhouse kicks, and crescent kicks like Ken.
Also, my friends and I were packing stuff into boxes the other day with styrofoam. We had some left over, so I asked my friend to hold a wide piece out in front of him, while I Shoryuken'd it in half.

How about you?
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
1 week ago#2
Also, I hope you never used them on other people O_O
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
1 week ago#3
Yes, I have gone fishing before.
FFBE Global - ID: 439759934; Official Nyx of the Brave Exvius board
Official Pit of the SmUsh board

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
1 week ago#4
I have performed a "Falcon Punch" on several occasions. Obviously without the flaming falcon as I'm punching. Really, I would just do a big punch while shouting Falcon Punch. Other than that....nothing specific, just some generic punches and kicks.

User Info: Boosterke

Boosterke
1 week ago#5
Yes. I used rest alot and I use sing when I take a shower
i use villager and isabelle's neutral b a lot.
you best not be repostin in my damn hill zone pardner.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.

User Info: Odyssey382

Odyssey382
1 week ago#7
I did inhale before
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
1 week ago#9
I often did Smash aerials when I jump off the diving board into the pool during summer.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
1 week ago#10
The_Hypist posted...
I often did Smash aerials when I jump off the diving board into the pool during summer.

Omg, when I was younger, I would always do Little Mac's side b into swimming pools.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Have you ever done a Smash move irl?