• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How many Platinum Games titles have you played?

User Info: Slime

Slime
1 month ago#11
FireBall2645 posted...
Slime posted...
ObeseCity posted...
Every Devil May Cry game (save for DmC, ofc)
Both Bayonetta games
Okami
Viewtiful Joe
Metal Gear Rising
Wonderful 101
Star Fox Zero
NiER: Automata

Yes, I want Scalebound to be revived for Switch. Hopefully Kamiya can come back and finish it. I’m also potentially interested in Babylon’s Fall.

And what do you mean “we”? Are you a family-owned account or do you have a Symbiote?

I don't think that Platinum Games even existed until after some of those games came out

Well these games were made by Clover which was Platinum before the team was let go by Capcom.

Clover was founded in 2004. So again, some of these games came out before that. Clover was also a subsidiary of Capcom rather than a standalone studio like Platinum Games, so it's really not the same company even if some of the same people work there.
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: Da_Boomb

Da_Boomb
1 month ago#12
Both Bayonetta games.
The hottest and coolest gamefaqs user.

User Info: WibbleWobbleWok

WibbleWobbleWok
1 month ago#13
None.
Not changing this part of my sig until Waluigi is in Smash- Started 8/17/18
Official Leader of the Porky Isn't In The Absolutely Safe Capsule Spirit gang

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
1 month ago#14
Bayonetta 2, and W101.
I also own Bayo1 and NieR: Automata but haven't played either yet.

I'm not normally a fan of action games but I remember really liking W101! It had a fun gameplay hook and didn't really feel like a beat-'em-up the same way the Bayo series does.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: MPReviews

MPReviews
1 month ago#15
Only Star Fox Zero so far
The official Lucario of Smash Boards. #Banjo4Smash
Switch Friend code: SW-0830-3265-7521

User Info: Acended

Acended
1 month ago#16
Devil May Cry 1 and 2
Metal Gear Rising
The Wonderful 101
Star Fox Zero
http://www.backloggery.com/ascended
http://amiibo.life/users/Ascended/collection

User Info: OnePieceFan

OnePieceFan
1 month ago#17
MadWorld, Anarchy Reigns, Bayonetta 1, Bayonetta 2, the Wonderful 101, The Legend of Korra, Transformers Devastation, TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan, Star Fox Zero, Star Fox Guard, Metal Gear Rising, and a little bit of Vanquish.

I'm hoping to play Nier Automata once I upgrade my graphics card - I've heard a lot of good things about it.

I'm not counting the stuff that they did as Clover Studios; that would be a whole other list.

User Info: Don_Dondon

Don_Dondon
1 month ago#18
Slime posted...
FireBall2645 posted...
Slime posted...
ObeseCity posted...
Every Devil May Cry game (save for DmC, ofc)
Both Bayonetta games
Okami
Viewtiful Joe
Metal Gear Rising
Wonderful 101
Star Fox Zero
NiER: Automata

Yes, I want Scalebound to be revived for Switch. Hopefully Kamiya can come back and finish it. I’m also potentially interested in Babylon’s Fall.

And what do you mean “we”? Are you a family-owned account or do you have a Symbiote?

I don't think that Platinum Games even existed until after some of those games came out

Well these games were made by Clover which was Platinum before the team was let go by Capcom.

Clover was founded in 2004. So again, some of these games came out before that. Clover was also a subsidiary of Capcom rather than a standalone studio like Platinum Games, so it's really not the same company even if some of the same people work there.

the only ones of those games that came out pre-Clover Studio were DmC 1 and 2 though and presumably the same people made the other games in the series. They were the same people, doesn’t really matter what they were called. You can kinda say that Monolith Soft made Xenogears, and even if not, pretty sure that was what TC meant by this topic so...

Looks like Astral Chain’s gonna be my first TC (or maybe Okami which I actually own but haven’t gotten around to yet). Somehow managed to miss all of these incredible looking games ( - Star Fox Zero)
Official Gooey of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
#PLANTGANG

User Info: candysell

candysell
1 month ago#19
Viewtiful Joe

Wonderful 101
3DS: 4527-9106-2680
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Nazatin18?type=posted

User Info: Neospartan

Neospartan
1 month ago#20
In order of completion:
Nier Automata (Got the Platinum trophy)
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Metal Gear Rising
Transformers Devastation (Played through the first chapters)
Wonderful 101 (If the demo counts)

I'm sure to get Bayo 3, and I'm very interested in Astral Chain.
I'm online, therefore I am.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How many Platinum Games titles have you played?
  • Topic Archived