• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If you have Smash Ultimate, do you also own Tekken 7 and its fighter DLC?

User Info: Greencrash

Greencrash
4 weeks ago#11
Tekken is fun. I got the first Dlc pack but I found Noctis to be annoying to fight against since his moves are so different from the rest of the cast. The second season is great with a good variety of playstyles
....hmm

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
4 weeks ago#12
Yep. I recently started to main Juila.
One more time, we're gonna celebrate! Ah yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing!

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
4 weeks ago#13
I don't, because I don't have PS+ and ain't gonna spring for it any time soon.

Which is a shame because Tekken looks really fun and like something I could get more into than most other fighting games. I foresee myself maining Alisa because
robot girl is my aesthetic
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: FawleeRunlan

FawleeRunlan
4 weeks ago#14
QuickGaming posted...
I've rented it and couldn't stand it. It's pathetic how little content their is. Smash can get away with it cause it has tons of collectibles and characters, Tekken 7 didn't even bring back Team Battle

"More content" doesn't equal an immediately good game.
Wielder of the Dark Arts. "People who can't think for themselves are the worst."

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
4 weeks ago#15
Of course. I love Tekken.

Geese and Akuma were fantastic additions. Don’t care much for Noctis and Negan’s gameplay.
<insert sig>

User Info: Jinzo126

Jinzo126
4 weeks ago#16
No
Don't Judge my Grammar to Strong, I am from Germany. ;)
Smash Bros Mains: Piranha Plant, King K. Rool, Ridley

User Info: Majarubi

Majarubi
4 weeks ago#17
Recently got SCVI a few months ago, still have plenty to do on it. I haven't picked Tekken 7 up yet, waiting to see if there's an update. Not a fan of Noctis or Negan, but the others are cool. As long as Kuma, Lars, and a few others are there still, I'll be good. Bamco has been doing extremely well with their games lately.
Best Genre: RPG
Best FF: IV=VI=VIII>X=XIII/XIII-2>VII=IX> VIICC=DoC>XIV>LR=X-2>XII>XI>Type0> CC=MQ>V>I=III>XV>II
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If you have Smash Ultimate, do you also own Tekken 7 and its fighter DLC?
  • Topic Archived