• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wolf seriously doesn't take an ounce of skill to play

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
4 weeks ago#101
Close the topic TC. It's embarrassing.
Bite me!

User Info: VGFIL

VGFIL
4 weeks ago#102
ColZach posted...
Of course you do lil buddy. And of course you main top tier wolf.

Brawl and melee tournaments don’t mean s*** in this game. If you could win anything but a trap house local you’d know that.

There's no way you'd beat me. If I had a dollar for every scrub that said he could beat me at Smash I'd be a millionaire. Words are cheap, bring it or shut up.
It's Lu Bu! Lu Bu's come to destroy us!

User Info: ColZach

ColZach
4 weeks ago#103
VGFIL posted...
ColZach posted...
Of course you do lil buddy. And of course you main top tier wolf.

Brawl and melee tournaments don’t mean s*** in this game. If you could win anything but a trap house local you’d know that.

There's no way you'd beat me. If I had a dollar for every scrub that said he could beat me at Smash I'd be a millionaire. Words are cheap, bring it or shut up.

Okay where’s that FC? You’re talking the same trash I am, I already added the other guy.

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 weeks ago#104
ColZach posted...

His landing lag is still stupid-someone said his s*** was average and that’s blatantly just false.

Whining doesn't rewrite reality bro

I looked up the frame data, checked a bunch of characters and discovered that, unsurprisingly, Wolf isn't all that remarkable in terms of landing lag. Nair has 9 frames, fair has 10. Bair has 15. There are *tons* of characters whose main aerials they throw out in neutral have under 10 frames of lag. Almost every non-heavyweight has at least one, and there are quite a few characters like Young Link or Mario with multiple aerials with less than 9 frames of lag. 7 or 8 frames of landing lag on nair, fair or bair is common. Wolf's landing lag is not abnormally low and is in fact pretty average. This is objective fact.
Meow!

ColZach
4 weeks ago#105
No, it’s not. Pointing out that some characters have slightly better landing lag while ignoring other factors like the actual quality of those aerials/startup times of other moves (in particular wolf landing into ftilt is the really stupid part) is dishonest.

ColZach
4 weeks ago#106
Nergigante posted...
Close the topic TC. It's embarrassing.

You’re right, the responses I’ve been getting are pretty weak. Wolf still top tier and I guess I shouldn’t have considered gamefaqs to be smart enough to see it.

VGFIL chickened out. Oh well.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wolf seriously doesn't take an ounce of skill to play
  • Topic Archived