• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wolf seriously doesn't take an ounce of skill to play

User Info: ColZach

ColZach
1 month ago#1
Only dumbass character in the game that can just vomit their moves across battlefield and it doesn’t really matter.

User Info: Eclectic_Stache

Eclectic_Stache
1 month ago#2
Wolf's kind of lame tbh
My moustache is more perfect than Dedede's, it's more elegant than Luigi's, and it's more eclectic than Wario's.

ColZach
1 month ago#3
You’re right, a character that has no endlag is pretty lame

User Info: 1hitaccount

1hitaccount
1 month ago#4
he was alot better in brawl. ssbu just made him braindead and made him more of a clone. i cant help but think wolf is only used by ppl that suck too much to use falco or fox. hes only "so good" because hes so simple. still easy to beat regardless because, his simple ass doesnt offer much of a challenge beyond his gun.

User Info: CrazyLikeAPhox

CrazyLikeAPhox
1 month ago#5
Git gud scrub.
October 23rd 2014: Mewtwo struck back!
"Mewtwo is far too powerful. We have failed to curb its vicious tendencies..."

User Info: v0idStrike

v0idStrike
1 month ago#6
1hitaccount posted...
he was alot better in brawl. ssbu just made him braindead and made him more of a clone. i cant help but think wolf is only used by ppl that suck too much to use falco or fox. hes only "so good" because hes so simple. still easy to beat regardless because, his simple ass doesnt offer much of a challenge beyond his gun.

"More of a clone"

Literally has just a new Nair instead of the one that didn't function in brawl
~Joker of the Smash Ultimate Board~
Octolings, Alucard and Quote 4 smash

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
1 month ago#7
Every character takes skill to play effectively with, though that applies more for some than others.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
1 month ago#8
ColZach posted...
Only dumbass character in the game that can just vomit their moves across battlefield and it doesn’t really matter.

Show me where on the doll the Wolf main touched you.

ColZach
1 month ago#9
Perkolator posted...
ColZach posted...

Show me where on the doll the Wolf main touched you.

On WiFi, where all they did was spam nair, land withour lag, and grab me through shield stun.

ColZach
1 month ago#10
CrazyLikeAPhox posted...
Git gud scrub.

I’m betta than you tho
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wolf seriously doesn't take an ounce of skill to play
  • Topic Archived