• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which character is your co-main to your actual main?

User Info: nothinpersonnel

nothinpersonnel
4 weeks ago#41
i'm confused on who my main is. i kinda suck with dedede not gonna lie, probably not worthy of all that perfection. i don't actually play pichu that much. i play toon link sometimes i guess. mii swordfighter is also a usual pick. i dunno anymore.
you best not be repostin in my damn hill zone pardner.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.

User Info: IamNori

IamNori
4 weeks ago#42
nothinpersonnel posted...
i'm confused on who my main is. i kinda suck with dedede not gonna lie, probably not worthy of all that perfection. i don't actually play pichu that much. i play toon link sometimes i guess. mii swordfighter is also a usual pick. i dunno anymore.

Usually, your main is the one you spend the most time with. Other players would look at you and say, "yeah, he plays that character a lot."
FFBE Global - ID: 439759934; Official Nyx of the Brave Exvius board
Official Pit of the SmUsh board

User Info: ThePuff27

ThePuff27
4 weeks ago#43
Jigglypuff for serious matches and Peach for in general but it's coming to a point where I think I might be able to use Peach seriously too, I'm admittedly losing some interest in Jiggs though I won't stop using her or anything

Oh and Kirby is my main
RIP Bandana Dee
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which character is your co-main to your actual main?
  • Topic Archived