• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Contrary to a popular belief, Sakurai is NOT creative

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
3 weeks ago#1
A creative man would know that you can make a sword user unique and not another Marth.
A creative man would know that you can give a character another kind of a tool besides a counter to deal with projectiles and be a bigger threat.
A creative man would realize that having something like Smash Tour, which is essentially a Mario Party rip-off, is a horrible idea.
Sakurai is not creative.
Bite me!

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 weeks ago#2
marth, ike, Robin, link, corrin, shulk, they all are sword users and they all fight differently.

everyone else was conceptualized as clones to begin with

User Info: joecorp

joecorp
3 weeks ago#3
He created Smash Bros
Waiting for: Metroid Prime 4

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
3 weeks ago#4
He made Kirby Air Ride so I'd say he's creative enough

Nergigante
3 weeks ago#5
fuzi11 posted...
marth, ike, Robin, link, corrin, shulk, they all are sword users and they all fight differently.

everyone else was conceptualized as clones to begin with

So yeah, why even say "lol it's so hard to make sword users unique" then? Makes him look like he has no imagination.

MetaKirb7 posted...
He made Kirby Air Ride so I'd say he's creative enough

That game is bad.
Bite me!

User Info: pschambers6

pschambers6
3 weeks ago#6
He made a plant, a dog, a yoga instructor, a toy, a racecar driver who never leaves his car, some space furries who never leave their ships, and a 2d man have good movesets.

Dude is creative, you can't take a few instances and use that to disprove everything creative that he has done.
After 6 years of lurking I finally decided to dive into this hell.
Got blocked by endgame after a single post. Am I cool yet?

Nergigante
3 weeks ago#7
pschambers6 posted...
He made a plant, a dog, a yoga instructor, a toy, a racecar driver who never leaves his car, some space furries who never leave their ships, and a 2d man have good movesets.

Dude is creative, you can't take a few instances and use that to disprove everything creative that he has done.

And yet he doesn't know how to make the Links different, how to make Ganondorf completely unique, and also decides to turn a unique AT into a clone because lols.
Bite me!

User Info: __Ryoki__

__Ryoki__
3 weeks ago#8
Did you play Kid Icarus: Uprising? He basically made like 90% new lore and s*** from nothing.
"With the right amount of power, anything can be yours!" : Inspirational words from Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf | Orange Shy Guy of the MK8 Deluxe board

Nergigante
3 weeks ago#9
__Ryoki__ posted...
Did you play Kid Icarus: Uprising? He basically made like 90% new lore and s*** from nothing.

Game almost broke my arm so I stopped playing it.
Bite me!

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
3 weeks ago#10
He is definitely creative. I think it's more likely he sometimes gets a bit lazy and takes shortcuts to save time
Unofficial Shulk of the Smash Ultimate board
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Contrary to a popular belief, Sakurai is NOT creative
  • Topic Archived