• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Smash Ultimate comparable to XYZ anime?

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#1
As in, being the peak of the franchise - Results (28 votes)
Yes, it is the peak of the franchise in most cases, and if Nintendo needs money, just port it and add on
32.14% (9 votes)
No, it still has tons of flaws that need to be fixed before setting off
32.14% (9 votes)
Maybe, it is climatic but it is not without its flaws
35.71% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Is it at its peak, or over is it still flawed

By XYZ Anime, i mean the one that should end the franchise on a high note and not just continued and then be ruined just for the sake of 💰money
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
1 month ago#2
If this is the peak, then it's not impressive. -.-

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
1 month ago#3
At its peak, especially with everyone being here.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#4
bump
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF

User Info: saltymuch_jpg

saltymuch_jpg
1 month ago#5
Smash 64= OG

Melee= Advance

Brawl= Diamond and Pearl

Smash 4 = Best Wishes

Ultimate = XYZ

Smash 6 = … dear god SM. No. Nooooooo!
Korrina>Lana
Official creator of Change in Fate https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77351481

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#6
quintonshark163 posted...
By XYZ Anime, i mean the one that should end the franchise on a high note and not just continued and then be ruined just for the sake of 💰money

????
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
1 month ago#7
XYZ was mediocre and Sun/Moon, outside of an exhorbitant amount of filler, still does everything it sets out to do much more competently. I’d even argue that BW was better than XY as a series because Iris and Cilan were interesting, something XY’s blonde squad never figured out how to be. Iris and Cilan both had flaws but it made them interesting, something that all of XY’s writing lacked. People absolutely cream over XY’s plot but BW got wins where it counted, especially with the multiple tournament arcs to keep rival dynamics fresh. Georgia and Burgundy > any rival from XY.

XY is only superficially “better,” than BW or SM, as both have flaws but manage to capture their strong suits in a far better and more interesting way.
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Yuri Lowell, Sora, and Rex

User Info: SleepyPyukumuku

SleepyPyukumuku
1 month ago#8
Gargomon251 posted...
quintonshark163 posted...

????

They're talking about the Pokemon XYZ anime and how some people think the series should have ended there.
The Realest Official #1 supporter of Bandana Dee.

User Info: Ice_Dragon14

Ice_Dragon14
1 month ago#9
saltymuch_jpg posted...
Smash 64= OG

Melee= Advance

Brawl= Diamond and Pearl

Smash 4 = Best Wishes

Ultimate = XYZ

Smash 6 = … dear god SM. No. Nooooooo!

by that logic, Brawl is the best smash game
http://tinyurl.com/y6vs736q http://tinyurl.com/y7m3uygs
FEH teams

User Info: MegaZardY

MegaZardY
1 month ago#10
Fact: Sun and Moon is the best Pokemon anime. The simplistic character designs help in allowing them to do amazing animation, and it’s much better than everything that came before
Favourite Games: Megaman X, Majoras Mask, The World Ends With You, Playing: KH2 FM Critical Mode, KH3, Own: PS4 Pro, New 3DS XL, Nintendo Switch
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Smash Ultimate comparable to XYZ anime?
  • Topic Archived