• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's sad we lost stuff like Tetris Type A on Luigi's Mansion

User Info: MagnumDong

MagnumDong
1 month ago#11
I wish you could play Gangplank Galleon on Pirate Ship.
"If I need to restore my Darkness Power... I'll need the powerful of a Smash Ball! Then... the world will be mine!" -Wicked, Super Smash Bros. NEO

User Info: wolfxslash

wolfxslash
1 month ago#12
I did missed Marionation Gear on Norfair

User Info: xyzlactic

xyzlactic
1 month ago#13
Agree. I miss that. It's weird having serious music like Golden Sun battle theme, Tunnel X scene and such on Living room stage or the Mii Stages lol
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
1 month ago#14
And then there are the music tracks that only play in a specific part of WoL or Spirit Battle and cannot be used for any stage and yet have to be unlocked to be listened to in the Sound Test (such as the Character Select theme from Street Fighter).

I was happy when I found out that the Step: The Plain music track from Brawl was included in this game, only to be disappointed upon discovering that you can’t even have it play on Battlefield.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
1 month ago#15
reaverz posted...
And then there are the music tracks that only play in a specific part of WoL or Spirit Battle and cannot be used for any stage and yet have to be unlocked to be listened to in the Sound Test (such as the Character Select theme from Street Fighter).

I was happy when I found out that the Step: The Plain music track from Brawl was included in this game, only to be disappointed upon discovering that you can’t even have it play on Battlefield.

That’s so bizarre because no previous Smash game had series tracks with no stage. I guess Stage Builder in April probably will fix this a little.
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Yuri, Sora, Jibanyan, and Rex
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's sad we lost stuff like Tetris Type A on Luigi's Mansion
  • Topic Archived