• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's Sans/Frisk/Papyrus Undertale's time to shine

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#1
Deltarune is here, Toby Fox is continuing support, Sakurai loves Undertale, The games are super popular, Nintendo wants to capture new audiences with the DLC and an Undertale character would capture plenty of attention, the game has great music and would have a beautiful stage no matter what, moveset potential, Nindies rep
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Yuri Lowell, Sora, and Rex

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
4 weeks ago#2
Having recently seen both Genocide and Pacifist routes in Undertale I agree this game would offer plenty of great music and probably a nice stage too but character wise I'm more for Frisk rather than anyone else due to Frisk being the main character. If it had to be Sans then so be it.

My personal favorite character is Undyne but that's not happening.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Havic101

Havic101
4 weeks ago#3
I'd honestly never expect a character, but I would love to have some Undertale and Deltarune music in Smash.

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
4 weeks ago#4
Bump.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
4 weeks ago#5
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
Sakurai loves Undertale

He's said this?

Anyway, Papyrus or Undyne would make the most sense. Frisk is pretty blank and uninteresting. Sans is a meme.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#6
Tmk posted...
Sakurai loves Undertale

He's said this?

Anyway, Papyrus or Undyne would make the most sense. Frisk is pretty blank and uninteresting. Sans is a meme.

That was an exaggeration it seems but he did mention it as a game he enjoyed in a column: https://twitter.com/allsourcegaming/status/976480121832943617?s=21

User Info: ThePuff27

ThePuff27
4 weeks ago#7
sans is both ironically and unironically a great character
RIP Bandana Dee

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#8
ThePuff27 posted...

he’s great

i also can’t wait for deltarune switch because i don’t have a consistent computer to play it so i finally can

User Info: The_Hypist

The_Hypist
4 weeks ago#9
Tmk posted...
Sakurai loves Undertale

He's said this?

As much as people love those characters, Sans is the more accurate choice.

He’s the first person you meet when you leave the ruins, he pops up in places during the game, and you talk with him two times: one where he mentions Flowey and another where he says if he hadn’t made the promise to Toriel he would’ve killed you.

Oh, and that’s not even mentioning his fight in Genocide and Megalovania, which is pretty much when everyone was on board with him. If we’re getting an Undertale rep, I’m going all in on Sans.
My waifus are my laifu, no exceptions.

User Info: ThePuff27

ThePuff27
4 weeks ago#10
ThePuff27 posted...

he’s great

i also can’t wait for deltarune switch because i don’t have a consistent computer to play it so i finally can

haven't played deltarune yet either so i'm playing it on switch too
RIP Bandana Dee
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's Sans/Frisk/Papyrus Undertale's time to shine
  • Topic Archived