• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What do you wish were items in smash ultimate?

User Info: Geshtro

Geshtro
1 month ago#1
Wether returning or new items, what would you have wished for into the game as an item? And if it’s a new idea, how would it work in comparison to it’s origin. As Mother and a few other games have shown, even normal enemies or NPCs can be items. I.g. Mr. Saturn, Rambling Evil Mushroom, Spiny, Boss Galaga.

I think I would have loved to see the Cracker Barrel and Fan return, those were neat.

But for new items I kinda would like to see an item to make red coins appear on any stage to give the gold effect on characters who collect the most.

Or the Energy Canisters from MegaMan to replenish damage.

Beast Balls (no not the baseball knock off) that release Ultra Beasts!

An “excite bike” that lets characters ride around like Wario’s bike, except it goes one direction and can’t be stopped until destroyed or off screen or runs out of usage.

The Dice from Mario Party that when thrown do a roll and depending on the number, a prize comes out of equal value to the number. A 10 would be a Smash Ball, Assist Trophy, or Master Ball. 1 would be like a Mr. Saturn.

What do y’all think?
I make Music on Youtube under the same name. Youtube.com/Geshtro. I'm and average gamer. Can't wait for Smash Ultimate. I'm a (not wannabe like on Tumblr) SJW.

User Info: marioforever97

marioforever97
1 month ago#2
Super Crown
RIP Waluigi
Official Peach of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board

User Info: Joozhuah

Joozhuah
1 month ago#3
Geshtro posted...
1 would be like a Mr. Saturn.

Mr. Saturn is really good though, 1 should be Smoke Ball
Your friendly neighborhood completionist
Currently completing: Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#4
Toycon Sword
I don't eat 'em because they're shaped like dinosaurs; I eat them because they're F***ING CHICKEN NUGGETS!

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
1 month ago#5
Tranquilizer (Metal Gear Solid)
Phoenix Down (Final Fantasy)
Double Cherry (Mario)
I have an idea for an item that functions like the Space Stone in MvC:I, and the walls are electric
Energy Tank (Mega Man)
Something that absorbs projectiles instead of reflecting them, or something with Lifesteal
Bumper (Super Smash Bros.)
Grinched by the Grinch Leak
Official Ashley's Father and the Senate of the GameFAQs Smash Ultimate Boards

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
1 month ago#6
Ender Pearl.
https://gfycat.com/NastyWelldocumentedJoey

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
1 month ago#7
CyberKitten05 posted...
Ennder Pearl.

Honestly though that could work
Grinched by the Grinch Leak
Official Ashley's Father and the Senate of the GameFAQs Smash Ultimate Boards

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
1 month ago#8
ObeseCity posted...
CyberKitten05 posted...
Ender Pearl.

Honestly though that could work

I know. That's why I wrote this.
https://gfycat.com/NastyWelldocumentedJoey

User Info: Anime-Lusamine

Anime-Lusamine
1 month ago#9
shield box from the sonic series: give ya 7% damage immunity, which means no flinching, and no taking damage for until it breaks either. any damage over the amount does NOT go towards dealing any either but when the shield breaks, it sends the person who had it back a bit, sorta in fashion of how sonic works on taking damage.
you are not beautiful enough for my world, oh wait... that line isn't from the anime!
3ds friend code: 3368-1191-6384

User Info: kuuroba

kuuroba
1 month ago#10
Fan
I just miss the slaps
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What do you wish were items in smash ultimate?
  • Topic Archived