• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Gathering informations regarding Erdrick (from leaks to "Brave")

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 months ago#11
Raiu posted...
7. Within this file also discovers the parameter data of the fighters I’ve mentioned earlier, but let’s talk about Brave. The weight is 89 (between Mega Man, Cloud, and Mii Swordfighter), the running speed is 1.74 (between Young Link and Kirby), and he/she/it don't have a rapid jab, wall jump or crawl. There’s a ‘data’ for the height, but even they’re not sure if that’s trustworthy. From what I’ve learned so far, Brave is shorter than Luigi or Mario.

The parameters are meaningless. Piranha Plant's parameters completely changed between the 1.2.4 datamine and its actual release in 2.0.0 (notably, 1.2.4 said it was going to be a fairly fast super-heavyweight, but the actual release data is that it's a slow mid-weight fighter) , which means that the parameters for "Brave" and "Jack" are equally unreliable for determining anything about the characters they're going to be.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: imnotmark10

imnotmark10
4 months ago#12
Raiu posted...
7. Within this file also discovers the parameter data of the fighters I’ve mentioned earlier, but let’s talk about Brave. The weight is 89 (between Mega Man, Cloud, and Mii Swordfighter), the running speed is 1.74 (between Young Link and Kirby), and he/she/it don't have a rapid jab, wall jump or crawl. There’s a ‘data’ for the height, but even they’re not sure if that’s trustworthy. From what I’ve learned so far, Brave is shorter than Luigi or Mario.

The parameters are meaningless. Piranha Plant's parameters completely changed between the 1.2.4 datamine and its actual release in 2.0.0 (notably, 1.2.4 said it was going to be a fairly fast super-heavyweight, but the actual release data is that it's a slow mid-weight fighter) , which means that the parameters for "Brave" and "Jack" are equally unreliable for determining anything about the characters they're going to be.

Noted. Added some statements behind it. Thanks.
im fat

imnotmark10
4 months ago#13
bump for goodness sake
im fat

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
4 months ago#14
The only things that matter are the datamine leaks and that photo on instagram from a related employee. These are evidence. All that other stuff? Nothin' but hot air.
Super SmUsh Bros.
https://i.imgur.com/rJW0eMh.gif

imnotmark10
4 months ago#15
GigaMan91 posted...
The only things that matter are the datamine leaks and that photo on instagram from a related employee.

All of these are just my opinion, however. I’m also misinformed about the datamined part. It means it’s editable. Sorry.
im fat

User Info: ChaosKintrol

ChaosKintrol
4 months ago#16
Vergeben also claimed that the SQ rep would be the first dlc and when he was proven wrong he claimed they switched reveals to tie in to the previous years' Game Awards (which is bulls*** since Joker's data has been in the game since launch and "Brave" was added via an update)

imnotmark10
4 months ago#17
ChaosKintrol posted...
Vergeben also claimed that the SQ rep would be the first dlc and when he was proven wrong he claimed they switched reveals to tie in to the previous years' Game Awards (which is bulls*** since Joker's data has been in the game since launch and "Brave" was added via an update)

Oh really? From what I’ve heard, it was LeakyPandy who predicted the Dragon Quest reveal at the Game Awards 2018. Vergeben was just saying that he needs to take note of that. Maybe I’m just misinformed, however.
im fat

imnotmark10
4 months ago#18
GigaMan91 posted...
All that other stuff? Nothin' but hot air.

To be fair, Erdrick’s “exposure” has been increased because of the leaks.
im fat

User Info: ThiefKorin

ThiefKorin
4 months ago#19
imnotmark10 posted...
ChaosKintrol posted...

Oh really? From what I’ve heard, it was LeakyPandy who predicted the Dragon Quest reveal at the Game Awards 2018. Vergeben was just saying that he needs to take note of that. Maybe I’m just misinformed, however.

What Dragon Quest was revealed? I didn't get to see the awards.
Take solace in the fact that Saint Sakurai has blessed me with all my most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate.

imnotmark10
4 months ago#20
@Blayshy posted...
Raiu posted...

Just adding my statement. Needs to know more about it. Sorry.
im fat
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Gathering informations regarding Erdrick (from leaks to "Brave")
  • Topic Archived