• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. WARNING: Do not use Piranha Plant in All Star

User Info: Genesis Dragon

Genesis Dragon
1 year ago#1
I just used Piranha Plant in All Star to get some general practice in. They added Piranha Plant in to All Star, but after it appeared, other fighters stopped appearing. The game crashed, and I got a Corrupted Data error, which is forcing me to REINSTALL the entire game.

Do NOT use Piranha Plant in All Star until a patch comes out. Which hopefully will be soon.
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: voldothegr8

voldothegr8
1 year ago#2
tag
Oda break tracker 2019- 1 (2) | THE Ohio State: 13-1 | Oakland Raiders: 4-12
Super Mario Maker Profile: 1237-0000-0073-02FE

User Info: Mr_Yooj

Mr_Yooj
1 year ago#3
whoa sounds bad
Official Villager of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board.
Piranha Plant isn't from a dead series. ~ SmashBurb said this somewhere

User Info: SenselessBreak

SenselessBreak
1 year ago#4
Umm....anyone else willing to confirm this?

User Info: SquireRamza

SquireRamza
1 year ago#5
F
Well lookie here buddy, you wanna be like me, pull outcher six shooter and rob every bank you can see, tell the judge that I said it was alright.

User Info: Shoto

Shoto
1 year ago#6
Just tried it and it didn’t happen
GT - Supreme Sasuke
PSN - SupremeAsuna

User Info: TheMindGamer

TheMindGamer
1 year ago#7
Did it earlier. Another Piranha Plant appeared and died with no issue.
http://archiveofourown.org/users/TheMindGamer
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/TheMindGamer/Thespinnerisawesome.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: Genesis Dragon

Genesis Dragon
1 year ago#9
Yeah, digital version. I'm just hoping that my save data still exists, otherwise I'm f***ed.
Politics is weird. And creepy. And now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality. -Shepard Smith

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 year ago#10
Genesis Dragon posted...
Yeah, digital version. I'm just hoping that my save data still exists, otherwise I'm f***ed.

Hmm. Saved on the console or an SD card? Could be the game got hosed but save data should be ok.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. WARNING: Do not use Piranha Plant in All Star
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A