• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. 5 Best Things about Smash Ultimate

User Info: LotsaSphagetti

LotsaSphagetti
4 weeks ago#1
1. Air Dodge has tons of lag even on landing so they're punishable and not spammable so you can't camp like in Melee.

2. No hitstun cancelling

3. Edge and off-stage game isn't braindead like in Melee nor non-interactive like in Smash 4. It's a good combination of the two that is greater than the sum of its parts.

4. Crowd Controlling moves (Sing, Burying moves like roller and K.Rool Stomp) are greatly buffed so you can actually follow up.

5. Shield is laggy.
a

User Info: Delirious_Beard

Delirious_Beard
4 weeks ago#2
actual hitstun canceling may be gone but you can still act out of tumble far earlier than i'd like

i just want to see more tech chases, i consider that the blueprint for competitive smash when it comes to advantage state

ultimate has more than the last 2 games because of fall speeds alone and i'm happy to see that
https://i.imgtc.com/hB9W4JK.gif
"Does our ruin benefit the earth? Does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too?"

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 weeks ago#3
Final smash meter is one favorite additions.

User Info: HueyLaforet

HueyLaforet
4 weeks ago#4
Sadly, ZSS's blaster was nerfed into uselessness, i swear i can never get follow ups unless it's max charge and opponent is over 80%.

overall, i like ZSS in ultimate much more than i did in the prior two games. and i actively tried to like her in both.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. 5 Best Things about Smash Ultimate
  • Topic Archived