• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there a way to cancel Tap-Jump for online play?

User Info: ZayKayWill

ZayKayWill
1 month ago#1
Not sure why, but everytime I play online, the Tap Jump option is turned on even when I have it off.
Bottom line love your self and what you do and GET THAT MONEY. **** every thing else! -shinwufang2

User Info: Neospartan

Neospartan
1 month ago#2
Make sure you've actually selected your nametag. Online "No Name" becomes your Username, so it's easy to miss.
I'm online, therefore I am.

ZayKayWill
4 weeks ago#3
Tried that and doesn't seem to work. :/
Bottom line love your self and what you do and GET THAT MONEY. **** every thing else! -shinwufang2

User Info: BaconNEggs

BaconNEggs
4 weeks ago#4
everyone else's works fine so you're clearly doing something wrong

User Info: Lord Vaati X

Lord Vaati X
4 weeks ago#5
It doesn’t work when you just edit your name tag’s controls.

The solution is to edit the “default” controls. Edit the No Name controls to your liking. This will update your controls for online even when using your name tag. Cheers :)

ZayKayWill
4 weeks ago#6
Lord Vaati X posted...
It doesn’t work when you just edit your name tag’s controls.

The solution is to edit the “default” controls. Edit the No Name controls to your liking. This will update your controls for online even when using your name tag. Cheers :)

Hey, that worked! Thanks a bunch! :D

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#7
It's bugged, hopefully they fix it, but I use default settings anyway.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is there a way to cancel Tap-Jump for online play?
  • Topic Archived