• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of a Smash Ultimate playable character and a SmashFaqs user b4 entering

User Info: GudnamesRTaken

GudnamesRTaken
4 weeks ago#1
That character is no longer playable in Smash Ultimate and is replaced by the user you thought of . The SmashFaqs user no longer posts on gamefaqs. However the no-longer playable character does post on SmashFaqs because they’re no longer in smash. What would happen to smash ultimate and what would happen to SmashFaqs?
Official Duck Hunt of GameFaqs Smash Bros Boards

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#2
RIP Cinnie. Welcome to Smashfaqs. You're good with kids but will yell at anyone else probably.

RIP Josh. Welcome to Super Smash Bros. Pissed we didn't get Ty as our Australian rep. I swear you mentioned you're Australian please don't let me be wrong.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: notok

notok
4 weeks ago#3
CheerUpCrewcut replaces Master Hand

Master Hand complains that his "brother" is in but not him & he was always there. He also wants people to come to his new smash tournament
Agumon Bomberman & Waluigi 4Smash SMASHFAQS has convinced me: Hat Goomba for Smash
Crash, Spyro, Abe, Lara Croft, & Sora 4 Smash. Also Shoes 4 Smash

User Info: sqid0bagNz

sqid0bagNz
4 weeks ago#4
captain falcon has been removed from smash and is now a part of the smashfaqs community. yes!

gargomon has been removed from smashfaqs and is now a playable character. i imagine his moveset would have something to do with whining and ignore lists. could provide a unique experience.
yes i want Steve for smash and theres nothing wrong with that
agree to disagree or you can F off

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
4 weeks ago#5
Okay so @saltymuch_jpg replaces Pichu and vice versa

Well on the brightside we have a new unique moveset in Smash brothers. On the downside the CYOA will never be finished.

Also I don't know if Pichu would be able to post. I think it would just spam the word Pichu over and over and people would think it's a gimmick. Maybe it can start a CYOA.
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
4 weeks ago#6
Senok is in Smash as an anime swordsman.

Meanwhule, at SmashFaqs...

Troll: Poll: Are all [character] supporters furry pedophiles?
Link: Hruungh!

Randomposter: Would you rather have [character] or a million dollars?
Link: Hraagh!

Nino: (says something dumb)
Link: Huah! Hraagh!

User Info: bengever

bengever
4 weeks ago#7
Cloud is now part of SmashFaqs. Hopefully he understands English.

Meanwhile, re-memoryman joins Smash. Just... keep him away from Daisy.
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Shulk of the Smash Ultimate board

User Info: Jedimess

Jedimess
4 weeks ago#8
Guess what, @CheerUpCrewcut ...
You really are Lucas from Megalovania now.
Prepare for mild to severe discomfort!
fighter_kind_brave: Unsure whether these are the best or worst words I have ever heard in my life.

User Info: senokpersonnel

senokpersonnel
4 weeks ago#9
so king dedede is a user here now, but my main is gone. i'm sure me and sirdippingsauce would both worship him. i'm sure he'd want to clobbah all you kirbeh fans so sorry about that.

and i thought of shockingknock actually so now we have sans undertale in smash, so jokes on you.
you reposted in the wrong hill zone. currently supporting brown kirby and dunsparce for whatever reason.
e: despacito spider. https://i.imgtc.com/tJ91zGU.gif

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#10
Jedimess posted...
Guess what, @CheerUpCrewcut ...
You really are Lucas from Megalovania now.

You did this on purpose didn't you.

Why are all of my friends bastards?

Edit: Although it's amazing two people thought of me, which means two people remember me and probably don't dislike me.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of a Smash Ultimate playable character and a SmashFaqs user b4 entering
  • Topic Archived