• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Mighty The Armadillo In Smash as DLC!?

User Info: Shadow0418

Shadow0418
1 month ago#1
OMG! I think we're finally getting a new Sonic rep!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/pVRHE0C

User Info: SuperPiposaru

SuperPiposaru
4 weeks ago#2
hmmm..
The official Atsuro Kihara, Miles Tails Prower, Axl, & Maguro Sasaki of every board!
#1 supporter and wisher for playable Tails in Smash Ultimate!

User Info: JigglySmash

JigglySmash
4 weeks ago#3
Wrong Sonic rep
Call me Peripuff, I use it everywhere but I can't change it here. Thanks ^_^
Official Toadette and 3rd Best User of the Smash Ultimate Board!

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
4 weeks ago#4
Yeah, no.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: M_Live

M_Live
4 weeks ago#5
I mean, if Nintendo doesn't want anyone to buy the season pass this would make sense
https://imgtc.com/i/49Esyve.gif
Seven Kilo Gold Chain

User Info: Izzy0585

Izzy0585
4 weeks ago#6
Highly wishful thinking. Personally I think he'd be an easy alt costume to do, but when teeth had to be pulled to bring him back even into Sonic lore after 20+ years for an extended version of a retro game not even made by the current Sonic Team, he's not going to appear before Eggman, Tails or even Metal Sonic. It's theorized that like Ray, he wasn't intended to even be brought back for Knuckles Chaotix, as Sonic and Tails were originally planned for the game, and he was only used in place of Sonic since they shared similar body proportions and facial expressions. Even when the game was in prototype stage as Knuckles Ringstar and they decided on Mighty as a replacement, they were going to reinvent him as Nat the armadillo with other possible graphical or palette changes.

Don't get me wrong, an alt costume would be easiest, and an echo fighter would be completely doable with the Hammer Drop being implemented for one of Sonic's moves, but I don't expect Sora Ltd. to care about him when Sega clearly never did.
When I was a kid, my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
No problem with modern day games, but I'll always be a retro game enthusiast first.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#7
SEGA is not interested in other Sonic characters than Sonic himself, because some manchildren think we still live in 1991.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: okayokayokay

okayokayokay
4 weeks ago#8
Would honestly expect dillon before this.

User Info: KamiKam

KamiKam
4 weeks ago#9
Dillon has a better chance than Mighty
"What is a Board? A miserable little pile of chaos!"
Looking for folks to play Smash Ultimate with. Friend code: SW-1713-2230-6924
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Mighty The Armadillo In Smash as DLC!?
  • Topic Archived