• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Marth is literally better than Lucina. The only people that are better with

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
2 months ago#31
France posted...
_Sanaki_ posted...
France posted...
Straw-Hat posted...
TC has no clue about the game or meta.

Why should I listen to someone who made their account in 2016? I know all about this game.
LnV posted...
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.
Marth is better because he has an advantage over Lucina in all of his moves. There’s no debating this fact.

Thats not a tier list, those are tournament results

People picked lucina because of word of mouth, they didn’t actually test to see who was better. Therefore, it’s based on fraudulent tier lists

Why would an account made in 2016 matter for a game that came out in 2018?

It shows he is young and not knowledgeable

Not at all. It says nothing about how long they've been alive or how long they've played Smash. It's simply when they made a GameFAQs account.
Official Cosmos of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board. Official Rosalina + Luma of the Smash 4 boards.

User Info: Ninja_Pancake

Ninja_Pancake
2 months ago#32
Somebody stop the damn man!

User Info: France

France
2 months ago#33
_Sanaki_ posted...
France posted...
_Sanaki_ posted...
France posted...
Straw-Hat posted...

Why should I listen to someone who made their account in 2016? I know all about this game.
LnV posted...
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.
Marth is better because he has an advantage over Lucina in all of his moves. There’s no debating this fact.

People picked lucina because of word of mouth, they didn’t actually test to see who was better. Therefore, it’s based on fraudulent tier lists

Not at all. It says nothing about how long they've been alive or how long they've played Smash. It's simply when they made a GameFAQs account.

That’s because you aren’t reasoning. You have to think about why he didn’t make an account until 2016, the only logical explanation is that he was too young and had not discovered the site yet.

User Info: LnV

LnV
2 months ago#34
Ninja_Pancake posted...

The bad part is, he will just make another account, and other, and other, and other...

User Info: LnV

LnV
2 months ago#35
France posted...
_Sanaki_ posted...
France posted...
_Sanaki_ posted...
France posted...
Straw-Hat posted...

LnV posted...

That’s because you aren’t reasoning. You have to think about why he didn’t make an account until 2016, the only logical explanation is that he was too young and had not discovered the site yet.

Dude, you made your account this month, still a new user...
Actually, that says a LOT

Ninja_Pancake
2 months ago#36
LnV posted...
Ninja_Pancake posted...

The bad part is, he will just make another account, and other, and other, and other...

At least he’ll have to make another while Email. I wish IP banning was a thing though...

France
2 months ago#37
^i did not make it because I am new here though. I made it because my 400 other accounts got banned, you know how things go

User Info: Straw-Hat

Straw-Hat
2 months ago#38
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.

No he doesn’t, Lucina has consistency which Marth does not. In a game that’s a lot more aggressive this is important.

France
2 months ago#39
Straw-Hat posted...
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.

No he doesn’t, Lucina has consistency which Marth does not. In a game that’s a lot more aggressive this is important.

Agressive? The hit box comes out in a tenth of a second. There is time to space

Ninja_Pancake
2 months ago#40
France posted...
^i did not make it because I am new here though. I made it because my 400 other accounts got banned, you know how things go

Not you. The weirdo posting the NSFW pictures.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Marth is literally better than Lucina. The only people that are better with
  • Topic Archived