• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Marth is literally better than Lucina. The only people that are better with

User Info: France

France
2 months ago#21
^a tier list is theory.
Marth is better because he has an advantage over Lucina in all of his moves. There’s no debating this fact.

User Info: Straw-Hat

Straw-Hat
2 months ago#22
TC has no clue about the game or meta.

User Info: LnV

LnV
2 months ago#23
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.
Marth is better because he has an advantage over Lucina in all of his moves. There’s no debating this fact.

Thats not a tier list, those are tournament results
(message deleted)

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
2 months ago#25
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.

I mean, you're looking at something assuming perfect play. I also believe that Lucina is overall faster than Marth, so it's not a simple "Marth outclasses Lucina in every parameter".
Official Cosmos of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board. Official Rosalina + Luma of the Smash 4 boards.

France
2 months ago#26
Straw-Hat posted...

Why should I listen to someone who made their account in 2016? I know all about this game.
LnV posted...
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.

People picked lucina because of word of mouth, they didn’t actually test to see who was better. Therefore, it’s based on fraudulent tier lists

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
2 months ago#27
France posted...
Straw-Hat posted...

Why should I listen to someone who made their account in 2016? I know all about this game.
LnV posted...
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.

People picked lucina because of word of mouth, they didn’t actually test to see who was better. Therefore, it’s based on fraudulent tier lists

Why would an account made in 2016 matter for a game that came out in 2018?
Official Cosmos of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board. Official Rosalina + Luma of the Smash 4 boards.

France
2 months ago#28
_Sanaki_ posted...
France posted...
Straw-Hat posted...

LnV posted...
France posted...
^a tier list is theory.

Why would an account made in 2016 matter for a game that came out in 2018?

It shows he is young and not knowledgeable
(message deleted)

User Info: LnV

LnV
2 months ago#30
France posted...

So...How is R.O.B. here? he isnt too hot on tier lists
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Marth is literally better than Lucina. The only people that are better with
  • Topic Archived