• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If K Rool and Ridley weren't in Ultimate, would you still like the newcomers?

User Info: The_DOAM

The_DOAM
1 week ago#61
Animal Crossing is the silent juggernaut over at Nintendo just look at the sheer amount of Isabelle themed fan content since she was introduced into Smash.

As for Ridley and K Rool they filled slots so if they were to be removed they would have to be replaced. Thus we grab the Kid Icarus villian Medusa and the Yoshi Villian Kamek or instead of Kamek they go with another Metroid villian that of course being MB. MB because of if Ridley was indeed to big then MB's previous forms would be way to big as well.

In the end I think two villians for two villians would work out fine unless they pulled a FE sword wielding villian.
Ignorance is Bliss...

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
1 week ago#62
Blayshy posted...
aliashubbatch posted...
I don't care much for the newcomers either way.

Who would YOU care about, then???

b****ing about Sakurai, it’s not like he does anything else.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: Aerodar

Aerodar
1 week ago#63
Love King K.Rool. Top tier heavy fighter for sure!
"It is what it is."

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
1 week ago#64
King K Rool and Ridley are the coolest newcomers imo, but Simon and Inkling got in so...
Mega Man is having a slow, yet glorious return. F-Zero will hopefully have the same fate one day.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 week ago#65
Assuming they wouldn’t be replaced, then yeah the newcomer lineup would be kinda lame. Simon and Inkling would still be cool though
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; Mii Name: Luigi
NNID: MARIOS_BRO123; Steam, PSN, and XBL: IceBlueLugia

User Info: SirJuicius

SirJuicius
1 week ago#66
I would still like the class, but it would be significantly less likeable.
YouTube: https://goo.gl/EF1CNr
Twitter: @SirJuicius

User Info: plasmabeam

plasmabeam
1 week ago#67
Nope. Only Simon/Richter would be hype at that point.
~Jacksonville Jaguars~

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
1 week ago#68
Limit posted...
I would personally be happier, because it would result in less Ridley and K. Rool fans turning around and calling the roster complete and proclaiming that anyone who believes otherwise is ungrateful, entitled, or whatever other buzzword of the week. This in turn would result in more unified discontent that largely benefits anyone who did not get what they wanted even with them.

Excellent point.
GameFAQs is a lot of fun, even if we fight.
I STILL LOVE LANA. Join my discord, its SFW: https://discord.gg/AwbJzCa

User Info: Jinzo126

Jinzo126
1 week ago#69
I still would be happy. I got back Wolf, Snake, Ice Climber and Young Link :D, also Simon, Richter, Inkling and Incineroar are Great Newcomers and I'm looking forward to Piranha Plant. :D And even besides that, more important many old Characters get upgraded, like Ganondorf, Bowser, Zelda etc. And the overall Gameplay is improved and we got a better Single Player. K.Rool and Ridley is just the Icing on a Very Delicious Cake :D
Don't Judge my Grammar to Strong, I am from Germany. ;)
Smash Bros Mains: Piranha Plant, King K. Rool, Ridley

User Info: Geminosity

Geminosity
1 week ago#70
The only newcomer that means anything to me is Inkling. You could remove K Rool and Ridley right now and I wouldn't even notice. I don't care about them and I'll never play them. They're basically nothing to me :P
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If K Rool and Ridley weren't in Ultimate, would you still like the newcomers?
  • Topic Archived