• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If K Rool and Ridley weren't in Ultimate, would you still like the newcomers?

User Info: GammaDelta

GammaDelta
6 days ago#51
I don't really care about either of them. They're cool, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they weren't in Ultimate. The rest of the newcomers are good enough, although the number of newcomers would feel a bit weak, now that two uniques would be gone.
As long as Ridley and K. Rool would've been replaced by two unique fighters, I wouldn't mind them being gone at all.
doo doo du doo

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
6 days ago#52
Simon was still one of my wants so I would be happy for that, but losing K. Rool would sting. Ridley, while I klie and use him, I was always just "yeah that's cool" about him getting in.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: LnV

LnV
6 days ago#53
Then Joker would carry the burden alone...I would have likely even sold my Switch and give up on Nintendo as a whole...Again...

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
6 days ago#54
Considering the only ones I was hyped about were Isabelle and Incineroar, yes.
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"

User Info: TekTheNinja

TekTheNinja
6 days ago#55
No. Without them it would be honestly pretty garbage.
Nep Nep is our goddess and savior.

User Info: LnV

LnV
6 days ago#56
CuterChihuahua2 posted...
I don't like the roster.

Sakurai fanboys would damage control the roster to defend Sakurai as they are doing nowdays, damage controlling the absence of Isaac, Ashley, Springman, etc.

But most regular fans would be severely disappointed.

CaliberChamp posted...
Ridley, Simon and King K. Rool was a must

Simon? Since when? He wasn't being asked for in any meaningful way. Even Sakurai admitted that out of the castlevania chars, he wasn't even the top lol.

Revisionism at its finest.

Castlevania was heavily requested on the ballot, he said it himself...He said he was sure the Fans Would prefer the Belmonts too, even tough Alucard is more popular...

User Info: DaemonLord0

DaemonLord0
6 days ago#57
I'd probably be a bit more disappointed, but still somewhat satisfied due to the inclusion of Inklings, Simon/Richter, Dark Samus (even if she's more of a clone than I'd like), Isabelle, and Piranha Plant (plus whoever the DLC characters are).

User Info: Robot99

Robot99
6 days ago#58
4 newcomers, only 1 of which I actually like? Ehhh...
Hey there! I'm Yosef, an avid Nintendo and Super Mario Maker player.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/yodell?type=posted

User Info: 9Cirno9

9Cirno9
6 days ago#59
Well I don't really like them anyway sooo
~Touhou and Vocaloid!
3DS FC: 3196-2797-1909 | Switch FC: SW-4301-6852-8035 | Check out my games list~!

User Info: RaflebXgre

RaflebXgre
6 days ago#60
The newcomers? No, definitely not.

The roster? Yea, it's still pretty damn good.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If K Rool and Ridley weren't in Ultimate, would you still like the newcomers?
  • Topic Archived