• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If K Rool and Ridley weren't in Ultimate, would you still like the newcomers?

User Info: blissfuldissona

blissfuldissona
1 week ago#11
No, other then Belmont's
-Official Scorpion of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate-

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
1 week ago#12
K. Rool is added.
Plays exactly as supporters had long suggested he'd play.

...So what took so long adding him, Saks? Gotta wonder-- if K. Rool were a Fire Emblem character, would we have had to wait as long as we did? -.-

User Info: kuuroba

kuuroba
1 week ago#13
I bought the game for Isabelle
FC: SW-1801-9402-9909, feel free to add me!

User Info: Greator

Greator
1 week ago#14
No I wouldn't. Ridley and K Rool were my most requested characters and without them, the newcomers would really feel barebones.
I actually meant it

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
1 week ago#15
Simon and Dark Samus are cool as hell picks. Richter, Ken and Incineroar are interesting, but wouldn't be all that. Inkling, Daisy and Isabelle are meh picks.

Overall, I think I'd be rather unexcited if Ridley and K. Rool were absent, but there'd be appeal in the choices for me.
https://i.imgur.com/ebULMPv.png
Official Ashley of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board - I was wrong it was fake

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
1 week ago#16
I already feel like the newcomer list is painfully small. That would exacerbate my issue by a lot, cause not only are they two massive newcomers (no pun intended) but they are being taken out of an already small pool.
*doodle, doodle*

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
1 week ago#17
Donut007 posted...
I already feel like the newcomer list is painfully small. That would exacerbate my issue by a lot, cause not only are they two massive newcomers (no pun intended) but they are being taken out of an already small pool.

Yeah, this.
https://i.imgur.com/ebULMPv.png
Official Ashley of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board - I was wrong it was fake

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 week ago#18
aliashubbatch posted...
I don't care much for the newcomers either way.

Who would YOU care about, then???
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
1 week ago#19
I'm not particularly into those two. I'm really enjoying playing Isabelle, though.

That is until I dump her and everyone like a sack of bricks in favor of the plant.
Hi.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. If K Rool and Ridley weren't in Ultimate, would you still like the newcomers?
  • Topic Archived