• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Deeply disappointed with the online performance...

User Info: Hcarrasquilla

Hcarrasquilla
2 months ago#21
MetaFalconPunch posted...
I can’t be the only one who thinks that people who use the word “disappointed” think they have a lot of self-importance right?

I don't know what you are talking about. I got this game mainly to play it online. How would you feel if you weren't able to?

User Info: thebestestbest

thebestestbest
2 months ago#22
The poor performance is absolutely nintendo's fault

Can you plug in an ethernet cable by default? No. So less than 1% of the playerbase will use it.

Can you ensure you get the settings you want in quickmatch? No, random every time.

Can you see connection quality before the match begins? Of course not. That would be sensible.

They did every single thing wrong again despite all the solutions to these problems having been figured out more than a decade ago.

Nintendo's online offerings continue to be some of the worst in video games, and now they are charging for it.

User Info: AngelsNAirwav3s

AngelsNAirwav3s
2 months ago#23
Honestly I have noticed a big improvement since Smash Wii-U online, I rarely get laggy matches.
Hello world!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Deeply disappointed with the online performance...
  • Topic Archived