• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Xenoblade 2 so popular?

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
1 week ago#91
TalesofLizalfos posted...
Honestly I find that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is just the overall better game than Xenoblade Chronicles 1, but I also don't care for fanservice (unless it's of lizardguys), so that can't be much of a reason. Hmm, must've been the music, gameplay, and cast of characters among things that people liked about the game.

It always warms my heart when people say XC2 is better.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 week ago#92
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Honestly I find that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is just the overall better game than Xenoblade Chronicles 1, but I also don't care for fanservice (unless it's of lizardguys), so that can't be much of a reason. Hmm, must've been the music, gameplay, and cast of characters among things that people liked about the game.

Why?
- My theme song: https://youtu.be/eVsLt1JuPfg

User Info: gamerprince1999

gamerprince1999
1 week ago#93
It's a good game but characters and story are pretty forgettable. I put 100+ hours into that game and I already forgot that I even played it this year.

User Info: diru990

diru990
1 week ago#94
It's not. It's the worst Xeno game in the entire franchise. The only people who like it are casuals who are desperate for good Switch titles, and teenage weebs who just want to jerk off to big anime boobs.

User Info: LinkofEvil

LinkofEvil
1 week ago#95
diru990 posted...
The only people who like it are casuals who are desperate for good Switch titles, and teenage weebs who just want to jerk off to big anime boobs.

This is some s***-tier trolling.

User Info: PacificFun

PacificFun
1 week ago#96
diru990 posted...
It's not. It's the worst Xeno game in the entire franchise. The only people who like it are casuals who are desperate for good Switch titles, and teenage weebs who just want to jerk off to big anime boobs.

Casuals don't play games like Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They scowl at stuff like that.
A bit of a pessimist...but I can be reasonable at times.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
1 week ago#97

Why?

Because there’s a lot of people who praise XC1 way too much and don’t give the other entries the recognition they deserve.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: LinkofEvil

LinkofEvil
1 week ago#98

Why?

Because there’s a lot of people who praise XC1 way too much and don’t give the other entries the recognition they deserve.

Xenoblade is one of the greatest JRPGs and the best JRPG of its generation.

User Info: Squidiot

Squidiot
1 week ago#99
Xenoblade 2 does have it's cliche anime trash moments but it really touches on human nature and ends beautifully.
Daedric Prince of salt and puns

User Info: Tight-Knots

Tight-Knots
1 week ago#100
Anime :3
My best friend Lesley said, "Oh, she's just being Miley".
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Xenoblade 2 so popular?
  • Topic Archived