• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Xenoblade 2 so popular?

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
1 week ago#121
Did you just call NIA’S VOICE BAD?
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
1 week ago#122
I could tell you why I like it...

Or I could tell you why everyone else likes it.
https://i.imgtc.com/5t2qYTp.jpg
Prepare to have your Scales Tipped!
Official Robin of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: cnking2

cnking2
1 week ago#123
I loved XCX and was excited for the next game, but the designs of the female characters are just shameful imo, literally drawn by hentai artists, made me completely lose interest
Biggest Crash Bandicoot fan on Smash 4 Board!

User Info: FellInTheSun

FellInTheSun
1 week ago#124
good ost + anime t******
https://i.imgtc.com/2pb3m7m.jpg
https://i.imgtc.com/fCgO3sk.jpg

User Info: MonoNopon

MonoNopon
1 week ago#125
MetaFalconPunch posted...

It's good but don't you think it sounds too old for her? I mean her Japanese voice doesn't fit her either via personality and age wise.

User Info: robertman2

robertman2
1 week ago#126
cnking2 posted...
I loved XCX and was excited for the next game, but the designs of the female characters are just shameful imo, literally drawn by hentai artists, made me completely lose interest

a lot of japanese artists have their roots in hentai, simply because it pays the bills

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
1 week ago#127
MonoNopon posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...

It's good but don't you think it sounds too old for her?

No, not really. Especially when you consider her age

It fits her attitude so well though.
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: Muflaggin

Muflaggin
1 week ago#128
MonoNopon posted...
Muflaggin posted...
robertman2 posted...
EternalWaltz posted...
Good game but worst English dub I've heard in years. Thank f*** for the JP voice pack

The JPN pack is just as bad tbh

No it's not.

Anyways because it's a great game, but mostly because most of that roster would be a ton of fun in this game...but f*** it Nintendo would rather more Fire Emblem, or waste space on Wii Fit Trainer, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, etc.

It's really only Nia, Rex and some rare blades that have terrible VA. Malos, Poppi, Zeke and the rest does a more outstanding job than the JPN cast.

I feel like this is the same situation as Xenoblade X's soundtrack. A few bad apples doesn't make the whole bunch rotten.

Literally none of the English VA is better.
LightSnake: "Sigh....I might've been wrong about a lot this time."
Terra-enforcer: "You were right. I was wrong. I'm a filthy welcher."

User Info: Ryuseii

Ryuseii
1 week ago#129
MonoNopon posted...
You know, some people complain how dumb Rex's design looks (just his pants) but theres a hell lot worse than his out there. Yeah, I admit the bottom part is dumb but its pretty tame for a JRPG.

This bottom image is what I would truly call one of the worst JRPG designs in history.

https://i.imgtc.com/sS0DoCd.png

Looks like it would take 30 minutes to even take those clothes off, where the hell would you even start
Ryuseii FC:1891-1944-5575

User Info: SlaveBlade

SlaveBlade
1 week ago#130
MonoNopon posted...
Imagine being this ignorant. Its like saying the only reason people like and that Fire Emblem Fates is popular is because of the Waifu's and its petting session.

I like it for its fun combat system, character customsation, its music, soild characters, and imo great exploration. Out of all the Xenoblade 2 discussions I have seen on reddit, YouTube and elsewhere I have hardly seen people liking it for the reasons you stated above.

You didn't even read my post, but i understand reading is hard.
Adol Christin roughly translates to Stable Christ. I'm just saying, guys...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Xenoblade 2 so popular?
  • Topic Archived