You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning
jkid101094 posted...
We can't throw the Pikmin accurately but we can still throw them. Have Olimar chuck a red or two at Takumi and make them attack his legs.

User Info: Tinfoil

Tinfoil
1 week ago#92
Colette-Brunel posted...
jkid101094 posted...
We can't throw the Pikmin accurately but we can still throw them. Have Olimar chuck a red or two at Takumi and make them attack his legs.
(lost sig bet, remove april 1st 2019) SmashBurb

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#93
A. Attack! (See options below)
1. Red Pikmin x 5

Olimar winced as he picked up a Red Pikmin and tossed it in Takumi's general direction before following suit with one more Red Pikmin.

"FENRIR!!" Leo shouted as the Pikmin flew through the air. The incantation resulted in the appearance of various purple flames around Takumi.

Takumi let loose an arrow just as the Red Pikmin landed on his legs and started attacking, knocking the prince to the ground. The arrow flew true, flying straight through Leo's head.

"LEO!!" Xander and Elise both screamed.

"Lord Takumi!" Oboro cried, running forward and throwing her body over his as the flames closed in and struck, taking the life of the retainer.

"OBORO!!" Takumi screamed. "DAMN YOU NOHRIANS!! DIE!!"

Olimar watched as Takumi - lying on the ground with the Pikmin continuing to beat on his legs - began grasping back towards his quiver. No doubt he was preparing to fire another arrow. Olimar needed to react.

A. Attack! (See options below)
B. Wait and see what happens.

Pikmin
1. Red Pikmin x 3 (2 attacking)
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 8
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 2
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 8

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
1 week ago#94
A7. Throw a couple of bulbmin at him.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link
(edited 1 week ago)
Leo D:

Someguy1006 posted...
A7. Throw a couple of bulbmin at him.

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
1 week ago#96
A3 but have them pick up the bow and carry it away
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Inf1ltrated_

Inf1ltrated_
1 week ago#97
A7.
PSN: Inf1ltrated_ / FC: SW-0564-58-45-9983
Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#98
A. Attack! (See options below)
7. Bulbmin x 8

Olimar tossed two Bulbmin towards the general direction of Takumi's upper body, but the arrow was already nocked and ready to fly.

Tweet!

Takumi let loose on the bowstring just as the Bulbmin landed on his chest. The arrow flew true, making its way straight in the direction of Xander's head. It changed course, however, when it was impeded by K. Rool's armor, which deflected the arrow right back at Takumi, piercing through one of the Bulbmin as it lodged itself into his heart.

The golden goop remnants of the Bulbmin scuttled down Takumi's right arm and engulfed his bow before detaching itself from the object and skulking away.

"L-L-L-Leo..." Elise sobbed, shaking.

"Elise," said Xander. "I know it's hard, but don't dwell on it right now. You have friends in need of healing. We'll pay these Hoshidans back in blood by this day's end."

As he sat down to rest, Olimar couldn't help but note that Charlie hadn't given K. Rool direction to save Leo like he had Xander. Perhaps he just hadn't thought of it at the time.

***

After taking some time to recover from the stresses of battle, the group prepared to move onward.

"Would anyone mind if I held on to this?" Cranky asked, picking up the bow that Takumi had left behind. "I think I can make use of it."

"Ah, the Fujin Yumi," said Xander. "It is a sacred weapon, not unlike the blade that crocodile wields. Or my Siegfried. Go ahead and take it, if you think you can use it."

With that, the group moved down from the wall and into the capital city. The streets were largely empty, with windows boarded up and plenty of market stalls seemingly abandoned. To the east was a path that led to Castle Shiragasi, but to the north stood a small legion of soldiers that seemed poised to fight.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#99
"I recognize some of those faces." Xander muttered. "Looks like the royals have sent out their remaining retainers to stop us while the royals stay holed up in the castle. Typical. Hoshidan bas-" Xander stopped and deflected a metal pot that had threatened to smack his face.

"Nohrian scum!" a civilian shouted from behind a partially-boarded window.

"Take this, devils!" another civilian cried, poking out from behind a market stall to toss a kitchen knife at Elise, who just barely managed to dodge the assault.

As the soldiers to the north closed in, more and more civilians found enough bravery to come out and hurl whatever they could find at the group.

"This is bad," Xander groaned. "They're mere civilians, but their numbers overwhelm. And with those soldiers approaching..."

As if on cue, a burst of flame engulfed a nearby building, incinerating the screaming civilians inside. A burst of wind followed this up, sending a blue-haired archer girl flying through the air and off the nearby cliffside.

Olimar covered his eyes as light flashed before him. As he lowered his right hand - now fully healed - he saw a familiar-looking man standing before him.

"Iago?!" cried Elise.

"Worry not, my dears," Iago chuckled. "I will take care of these street rats. As well as these soldiers."

"By yourself?!" said Xander.

"I'm the most powerful mage in all of Nohr, Prince Xander. With Prince Leo gone, rest his soul, that isn't even a matter of debate. It shouldn't be too much trouble. You need to head to the castle before they trim your group even thinner..."

"Agreed," Charlie chimed in. "Let's just take the eastern path and let Iago deal with this round of combat."

"Oh, but leave the big-nosed outrealmer with me." Iago added. "I estimate that I'll need his help to properly finish the job. The rest of you go on ahead without him."

Xander began leading the group towards the eastern exit before looking back at Olimar. "Join him if you must. Or don't; he doesn't give the orders here. I say it's your call."

A. Remain with the group and head towards the castle.
B. Stay behind with Iago and help out.

Pikmin

1. Red Pikmin x 5
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 8
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 2
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 7

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
1 week ago#100
A... ó_ò
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning