You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 weeks ago#41
Colette-Brunel posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...
But wouldn't we still receive blame for going along with Charlie since we already voiced concern about him not being himself? Or maybe I'm thinking too hard about it.

Tell Xander and Leo our plan, listen to Charlie to see if he is leading us on the right path or not.


So far Leo in particular has had a great track record of picking out small details that ended up a problem so I don't see reason to go against his input. I do think it'd be a problem for the horse riders if we did go with B. I'm gonna stick with A, but looking at the votes right now B is ahead, so I do want to at least have Xander and Leo be aware of what the plan is for B.

Seconding this. Voting A, but if we go with B let them know what we're doing.
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 weeks ago#42
Yea we will let them know what we are doing, that's a smarter idea :p
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Tinfoil

Tinfoil
2 weeks ago#43
MrFuzz111 posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...
But wouldn't we still receive blame for going along with Charlie since we already voiced concern about him not being himself? Or maybe I'm thinking too hard about it.

Tell Xander and Leo our plan, listen to Charlie to see if he is leading us on the right path or not.


So far Leo in particular has had a great track record of picking out small details that ended up a problem so I don't see reason to go against his input. I do think it'd be a problem for the horse riders if we did go with B. I'm gonna stick with A, but looking at the votes right now B is ahead, so I do want to at least have Xander and Leo be aware of what the plan is for B.

Seconding this. Voting A, but if we go with B let them know what we're doing.

Thirded, actually.
(lost sig bet, remove april 1st 2019) SmashBurb

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 weeks ago#44
So... A wins... right?
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#45
Crimson_Squid posted...
So... A wins... right?

Looks like it is currently 6-4 in A's favor to me.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 weeks ago#46
I have 5-4 in A's favor.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#47
Crimson_Squid posted...
I have 5-4 in A's favor.

Ah, yup, must have miscounted on my end. Good eye. ^^;

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 weeks ago#48
A. No: Take the front path!

"I think it makes more sense to take the front path," said Olimar. "We might be able to fight off any attackers, but I don't know how on Hocotate we'd be able to go the back way, especially with some of us on horses."

"Very well," said Xander. "If that is your take on it, then we shall fight our way to Castle Shirasagi! Onward!"

The group marched their way up the winding mountain path, eventually coming upon the base of a staircase that led up and into the Hoshidan capital. Here they found a group of Hoshidan soldiers waiting for them: three ninjas, a myrmidon, and a spear fighter.

"So, Kagero, these are the outrealm 'warriors' that killed those poor townsfolk?" the spear fighter demanded.

"Yes, Oboro," the ninja named Kagero responded. She was the sole female of the three. "This is most definitely them. Though your intel didn't say anything about them being aligned with Nohrians, Saizo."

"No," said the second ninja, Saizo, who sported a nasty, eye-ruining scar. "I hadn't heard about that. What do you make of this, Kaze?"

"Well," began Kaze, the third ninja. "Judging as how the crown prince of Nohr is in their company, it looks like they're planning an invasion of our fair Castle Shirasagi."

"So... we capture them?" asked the myrmidon.

"No," said Saizo. "We have strict orders to kill any trespassing Nohrians on sight. And given their murderous ways, I'd say these outrealmers qualify as Nohrians. Kagero, go alert Ryoma. The rest of us will stay and kill these intruders."

"Right! Be careful!" said Kagero, before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Olimar saw her reappear in a similar puff some thirty yards up the hill; she was making a mad dash towards the town, and no doubt to the castle from there.

"Come, soldiers!" cried Xander. "We take no prisoners! For Nohr!"

Before Olimar could even react, he heard a deafening, commanding whistle from behind him and subsequently found himself left in the dust as his allies - his boss and Charlie excluded - raced forward to engage in combat. As the Nohrians closed in on the Hoshidans, Olimar found himself eyeing Kagero as she ran ever closer to the town. He considered his options.

A. Pursue Kagero.
B. Stay and fight alongside allies.

Pikmin

1. Red Pikmin x 5
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 9
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 3
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 9

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#49
Voting B. I think it'd be wiser not to stray from the group. Plus, gotta keep an eye on our Cleric.

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 weeks ago#50
B
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning