• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#31
A.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Tinfoil

Tinfoil
2 months ago#32
A
(lost sig bet, remove april 1st 2019) SmashBurb

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
2 months ago#33
B
While I agree we can't trust him completely at least he has sound logic.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#34
My reason for doing what he does is because if he chooses the wrong choice to sabotage us, we can more easily throw him under the bus and get more trust from Leo and Xander

Of course, I'm saying this while banking on the idea that nothing particularly horrible will happen. :I
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Inf1ltrated_

Inf1ltrated_
2 months ago#35
A
PSN: Inf1ltrated_ / FC: ???
Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#36
Good point, I switch to B.
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Tinfoil

Tinfoil
2 months ago#37
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Good point, I switch to B.
(lost sig bet, remove april 1st 2019) SmashBurb

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#38
But wouldn't we still receive blame for going along with Charlie since we already voiced concern about him not being himself? Or maybe I'm thinking too hard about it.

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#39
Colette-Brunel posted...
But wouldn't we still receive blame for going along with Charlie since we already voiced concern about him not being himself? Or maybe I'm thinking too hard about it.

Tell Xander and Leo our plan, listen to Charlie to see if he is leading us on the right path or not.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#40
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...

Tell Xander and Leo our plan, listen to Charlie to see if he is leading us on the right path or not.

So far Leo in particular has had a great track record of picking out small details that ended up a problem so I don't see reason to go against his input. I do think it'd be a problem for the horse riders if we did go with B. I'm gonna stick with A, but looking at the votes right now B is ahead, so I do want to at least have Xander and Leo be aware of what the plan is for B.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning
  • Topic Archived