• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#21
Crimson_Squid posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Charlie is possessed. B. We can't listen to him. If possible have King K Rool suck him into the Blunderbuss or something.

The Nohrians aren’t going to allow their tactician to be sucked into the Blunderbuss.

Also this is King K. Rool, not Kaptain K. Rool.

Excuse me. King K Rool.

Wait.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#22
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Crimson_Squid posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Charlie is possessed. B. We can't listen to him. If possible have King K Rool suck him into the Blunderbuss or something.

The Nohrians aren’t going to allow their tactician to be sucked into the Blunderbuss.

Excuse me. King K Rool.

Wait.

What I mean by that is he doesn’t have the blunderbuss.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#23
Crimson_Squid posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Crimson_Squid posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Excuse me. King K Rool.

Wait.

What I mean by that is he doesn’t have the blunderbuss.

Oh.

I could've sworn he used it earlier. Ah well. Whatever.

Talk to Xander in private and voice these concerns. Charlie isn't acting like himself.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#24
B
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#25
Yeah, I'd let Xander in on how Charlie isn't really being himself in private...Maybe have K. Rool or Falcon distract him for a bit.

B.

User Info: Inf1ltrated_

Inf1ltrated_
2 months ago#26
Congrats on 500, by the way!

B would be the way to go in my opinion.
PSN: Inf1ltrated_ / FC: ???
Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#27
B. Hurry to the capital.

"If we head straight for the capital, we might be able to strike before they can react." Olimar responded. "Besides, there's no point in wasting time trying to pin down runaway villagers when in all likelihood someone will escape anyway."

"Very well," said Xander. "We march onward."

As the group moved forward, Olimar glanced back at Charlie, who always remained in the back, and shuffled forward to Xander.

"Hey," Olimar whispered. "Captain Charlie and I hail from the same land... err, relatively speaking. I know him well, and he hasn't been acting himself this entire trip."

"What do you mean?" Xander demanded in a loud tone.

Olimar winced and resisted the temptation to look back at Charlie before continuing, "Err, it's like he's a completely different person. As if he's got amnesia, or is in some kind of trance. Something isn't right."

"Hmm." Xander grunted, before calling Leo over and relaying the information to him.

"Most curious," said Leo. "To be honest, I was also under the impression that something was amiss with our tactician, just as with those Faceless. There's something foul at play here."

"In any case," said Xander. "Let's just make sure to keep an eye on him. I'm not sure he can be trusted any more than our outrealm captives."

"Beg pardon," K. Rool interjected with some sass. "But what exactly happened to my ship?"

"What, that garish thing you arrived in?" said Xander. "It was left on the Hoshidan Plains, so I imagine the Hoshidans have it under lockdown. Don't worry, though, Hoshido won't even exist for much longer. If I were you, I'd be less concerned about your ship and more concerned about what King Garon will do to you."

K. Rool growled and marched in silence for the rest of the trip.

After a few hours, the group came upon the sprawling mountain upon which the Hoshidan capital stood. Far up, beyond the clouds, resting at the peak of the mountain, stood a massive castle.

"There's Castle Shirasagi," said Leo. "Would you believe that hiking up there is going to be the easy part?"

"There are two options of approach," said Xander. "The first path would be to simply hike up the front of the mountain, moving through the town and fighting our way into the Castle. There also exists a path that would take us to the castle from the back, allowing us to catch them by surprise. Unfortunately that's probably a moot point, as the path is notoriously treacherous. Probably best to avoid it entirely."

"I disagree," said Charlie. "As Nohr's tactician I have to strongly advise that we take the back path. With a small squadron such as ours, it would be ill-advised to approach head-on. We'd best take them by surprise."

"But three of us are on horses, for gods sakes!" Leo protested. "And the ground would probably collapse from under us thanks to that obese reptile! That way is incredibly dangerous. We'd most likely succumb to nature before we saw any actual combat."

"Lord Leo, I must ask that you trust me." said Charlie. "The back path is our only hope."

"Do you think we can trust your little friend here?" Xander asked Olimar bluntly, not even bothering to conceal the question from Charlie.

A. No: Take the front path!
B. Yes: Take the back path!

Pikmin

1. Red Pikmin x 5
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 9
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 3
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 9

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#28
A.

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#29
B
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
2 months ago#30
A
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning
  • Topic Archived