• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 months ago#121
B.
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#122
B. Politely decline.

"Err... no." said Olimar.

"Ugh!" Iago cried in disgust. "Fine. I'll take care of it myself!" With that, he withdrew a red tome and began charging a ball of flame.

"If you value your life," said Xander. "You'll do no such thing."

"But-"

"Silence!" Xander shouted. "Do away with your magic and let her sing. That's an order, Iago. Failing to comply would be insubordination, and you know what Nohr does with traitors."

Iago groaned and removed his tome.

As the song continued, Charlie continued to convulse and cry out in pain, until finally, in a flash of bright light, the aura dissipated.

"Ungh," Charlie grunted, looking around. "Captain Olimar? What's going on? Where are we? What happened?"

"Well," Xander put in before Olimar could get a word in. "It looks like you were right, outrealmer. Something was wrong with your friend." He made a point of eyeing Iago suspiciously.

"What?! What could you possibly be looking at me for?!"

"Iago, you're walking on thin ice with me." said Xander. "I've got my eye on you, and if you step out of line-"

"I can assure you, dear prince," Iago interrupted. "Everything that I've done in service of Nohr has been in accordance with King Garon's wishes. I operate on behalf of your father, not you." Here he grinned. "Speaking of, I sent word to his majesty that Hoshido was as good as conquered some time ago. He should be arriving shortly. If you take issue with my actions, feel free to discuss it with him."

Xander rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

"And now," said Iago. "To make sure our outrealm friends don't get any smart ideas..." Iago raised his right hand in the air and snapped his fingers. Suddenly the non-Nohr members of the group found their hands tied behind their backs in some kind of magic bondage.

"Iago!" Elise fumed. "Let them go! They weren't going to do anything!"

"Ahahahahaha!" Iago chuckled. "It's your father's decision to free them, not mine. But don't worry princess, I'm sure he'll pay them back in kind for their service. Now let's go capture that little rogue above us and go find their prison cells!"
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#123

The group spent the night in the Hoshidan castle stocks, acquainting themselves with the Hoshidan princess Sakura along with the woman who had sung from the balcony. Her name was Azura, and she had apparently been royalty from Nohr prior to being kidnapped by Hoshidan forces. In addition to learning about these new additions to their prison gang, Olimar made a point of catching Charlie up to speed on the situation. There was only one large cell, so Olimar hadn't been separated from his Pikmin this time. Xander had made a point of confiscating Cranky's weapon - as well as Raijinto, which K. Rool had covertly removed from Ryoma's body - though he'd overlooked the gun.

After some time, the group was summoned to the castle's throne room, wherein the newly-arrived Garon had stationed himself. Xander, Iago, and Elise were also present, standing before Garon. Olimar took note of two previously unseen men that were present; one a massive axe-wielding barbarian, and the other a weasely-looking mage.

"I'm pleased to see that you succeeded in your mission, outrealmers," Garon said, surveying the group. Olimar noted that he was standing in front of the Hoshidan throne rather than sitting in it, which struck him as odd. "I've been wondering how to properly thank you for your service. I think a swift, painless end would be a fitting reward for all you've done. Naturally the two Hoshidan captives"

"What?!" said Elise.

"Err, father," Xander interrupted. "These outrealmers were valiant allies in battle, that's hardly a suitable way to pay them back."

"You forget your place, Xander." said Garon. "Instead of talking back to your king, why don't you start making heads roll?"

"But father!" Xander protested. "I already agreed to let the Hoshidan princess go. And Azura originally hailed from Nohr, it makes little sense to-"

"SILENCE!!" Garon commanded. "Don't test me, Xander. If you're too weak-willed to finish them off, then so be it. Hans! Zola!"

The hulking barbarian and shrimpy mage perked up at the sound of their respective names.

"Go ahead and end their miserable lives."

"NO!!!" Elise shouted, making a move towards the group.

"Elise, stop." Xander ordered, keeping her back. "Don't test father on this."

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" Garon laughed. "It's been a while since I've been able to enjoy a proper execution."

"Alright, subjects," K. Rool muttered to his allies. "It looks like we're going to have to fight our way out of this."

Olimar watched as Garon took a couple steps back towards the throne.

"What do you expect us to do with our hands tied?!" the President whispered back. "It's over! We're done! Just accept defeat!"

"The Kremling Krew doesn't go down without a fight," said K. Rool. "I at least want to get my crown back from that pitiful excuse for a monarch before my head rolls. On the count of three..."

Olimar watched as Garon prepared to take a seat on the throne. He considered his options.

A. Prepare to fight on K. Rool's command.
B. Stop K. Rool and give it a little longer.

Pikmin

1. Red Pikmin x 5
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 8
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 2
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 7

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#124
Ooh this is getting spicy

Naturally Xander does nothing. I'm expecting Elise to die if we don't do something.

So A
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#125
A

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 months ago#126
We don't need our hands to whistle, right?
A.
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#127
A. Our only option. Let's try and prevent more casualties.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#128
Did none of you play Fates?

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#129
Nope. I just know some off hand information. Regardless let's do A. If people die whatever.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 months ago#130
Crimson_Squid posted...
Did none of you play Fates?

Nope. I've played Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Awakening, and the GBA one with Lynn, Hector, and Eliwood, but no Fates.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning
  • Topic Archived