You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
1 week ago#111
B
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#112
A.
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#113
Also convince K. Rool to step in and block the killing blow once we have a clear winner. We don't need any more deaths.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#114
jkid101094 posted...
Also convince K. Rool to step in and block the killing blow once we have a clear winner. We don't need any more deaths.

Better yet convince Iago (through Charlie) to spare Ryoma and take the Hoshido siblings hostage if Xander wins on the grounds that we can recruit them and use them to conquer other realms once we have Hoshido. He's enough of a slimeball to fall for that.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#115
A. Accept the duel.

"If you want to do the honorable thing, I think you'd better just accept the duel." Olimar said.

Xander nodded before ripping Raijinto out of K. Rool's hands and tossing it back at Ryoma. "You shall have your wish, Hoshidan prince."

"Very well, Prince of Nohr. To battle!"

Xander rushed forward on horseback, levying a swing at Ryoma, who hopped to the side, charged Raijinto, and fired a bolt of lightning that struck Xander. Xander countered this with a dark blast from his own blade, knocking Ryoma off his feet. Xander charged the Hoshidan prince as he lifted himself off of the ground, managing to land a blow that pierced Ryoma's shoulder armor.

"UNNGH!!" Ryoma grunted as blood poured from the wounded region. Ryoma tried to steady himself, but Xander charged straight at him, not even bothering to swing a blade, instead letting the horse knock the man to the ground and trample the man beneath his hooves.

Watching the battle unfold, Olimar couldn't help but wonder why on Hocotate the Hoshidan prince had thought he would have stood a chance against a man clad in metal armor atop a horse that was also clad in metal armor. The Hoshidan prince looked downright feeble in comparison.

With Ryoma lying on the ground, trying and failing to lift himself up, Xander approached his rival slowly before readying his sword to strike the man through the chest.

"NO!!" Two voices screamed in protest.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#116
Xander and Ryoma alike looked on in shock and dismay as their respective little sisters both used their bodies as a shield for the Hoshidan prince.

"Sakura..." Ryoma began.

"I'm sorry Ryoma, but you don't have to die like this! He's got you outmatched, just surrender!"

"Elise!" Xander scolded. "I nearly stuck my sword through you! Get out of my way!"

"No, Xander!" Elise cried. "We don't need to shed any more blood today, let's just take him captive!"

"Enough!" Ryoma cried, bringing himself upright so that he was kneeling. He raised Raijinto up and in front of his own chest. "I cannot fall into the hands of an enemy! So I..." Here he paused to thrust his sword through his own body as everyone around him looked on in awe. "...fulfill a Samurai's... final duty..." Raijinto erupted into a burst of sparks as Ryoma fell to the ground, having taken his own life.

"RYOMA!!" Sakura cried.

"No!" cried Hinoka. "I'll make you Nohrian bastards pay for that!" Hinoka held her spear aloft as her steed flew high into the air, preparing to dive bomb upon the group. Before the attack could be performed, however, a burst of wind flew out from behind the group, striking the winged horse and sending Hinoka falling to the ground, where she violently met her end.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sakura sobbed, kneeling down upon the ground. Elise attempted to comfort her. Xander sighed and shook his head.

"Um... you're welcome?" a voice from behind echoed out.

Olimar turned and shuddered as his eyes came upon the sight of Iago, back from whatever horrors he had been unleashing upon the citizens of Hoshido.

"Iago, you're horrible!" Elise cried.

"Hmph." Iago grunted. "You'd think you would show a little more gratitude to the man who saved your sorry hides."

Xander turned and opened his mouth as if to speak, but was interrupted by the sound of someone singing from above them.

"You are the ocean's gray waves..." the voice sang out.

Olimar looked up towards a balcony that stuck out from the castle several stories above them.

"Destined to seek... life beyond the shores... just out of reach..."

"Nnngh..." Charlie grunted.

Olimar looked over to see that a strange blue light had enveloped Charlie, seemingly causing him great pain. As the voice continued to sing, Charlie let out groans of increasing discomfort.

Tweet!

Charlie had ordered Cranky to use his newly acquired crossbow to take out the source of the noise, but Cranky wasn't having it.

"Are you kidding?!" the ape said. "That voice is beautiful. Much better than the racket my grandson always subjects me to. Reminds me of my Wrinkly's singing back when she was still around..."

Tweet!

Charlie ordered Olimar to shoot the source of the voice. Olimar considered his options.

A. Shoot the source of the voice!
B. Politely decline.

Pikmin

1. Red Pikmin x 5
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 8
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 2
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 7

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#117
jkid101094 posted...
jkid101094 posted...

Better yet convince Iago (through Charlie) to spare Ryoma and take the Hoshido siblings hostage if Xander wins on the grounds that we can recruit them and use them to conquer other realms once we have Hoshido. He's enough of a slimeball to fall for that.

I was considering going this route, but then I remembered that Ryoma totally commits seppuku in Fates to avoid being captured by Corrin, so this wouldn't really be in character.
(edited 1 week ago)
B. Decline.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
1 week ago#119
Wow, poor Sakura. But yeah, an armored man on top of an armored horse ... maybe Ryoma should have laid out the rules of the duel in a more fair way...

I guess this means charlie is posessed by Anankos? Idk why I didn't think of that sooner.

B
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!
I like the Wrinkly Kong reference.

B.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning