• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#11
MrFuzz111 posted...
Wait a second...
Oh crap, these aren't actually Faceless are they?

I was thinking this, but the current one is actually attacking us so we should fight back anyway.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 months ago#12
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
Wait a second...

I was thinking this, but the current one is actually attacking us so we should fight back anyway.

True, although if possible it might be better to subdue them rather than just go for the kill. If nothing else this way we might be able to figure out why they're acting so strange.
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#13
MrFuzz111 posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
Wait a second...

True, although if possible it might be better to subdue them rather than just go for the kill. If nothing else this way we might be able to figure out why they're acting so strange.

Not really sure how'd wed subdue it though...

Actually... Purple Pikmin stun, so maybe they could work?

edit: We don't have any. f***.
Hi TalesofLizalfos, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Kooky, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#14
So Rock Pikmin?
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#15
Crimson_Squid posted...
So Rock Pikmin?

Yeah. Rock Pikmin is closest. Throw one or two to try and knock out the "Faceless"

I have a feeling it's a Hoshidan unit, probably. Keep them alive. Perhaps as a bargaining chip or out of the goodness of our hearts.

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
2 months ago#16
Have K. Rool suck it into his Blunderbuss.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
2 months ago#17
jkid101094 posted...
Have K. Rool suck it into his Blunderbuss.
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#18
A. Fight. (See options below)
5. Rock Pikmin x 3

Olimar rolled out of the way as the creature threw its fists forward and took a Rock Pikmin in hand. He threw the Pikmin, which smashed into the Faceless' head with a sickening crunch, causing the monster to fall to the ground, apparently dead.

Suddenly there was a flash of bright light. Olimar shielded his eyes and waited for the brightness to recede. As his eyes adjusted, the form of a human came before him. Upon his vision clearing, Olimar could see that he appeared to have been some kind of guard prior to having his head bashed in. Disgusted, Olimar looked around and saw his allies reacting with similar disgust - well, not K. Rool so much - at what lay before them.

"They're people!" Falcon yelled. "They look like normal villagers!"

"Oh, what have I done?!" Cranky moaned.

Olimar could hear the screams of the villagers who had escaped as they ran across the plains, fleeing from them. Olimar also heard the sound of galloping hooves and looked over to see his Nohrian allies approaching.

"They were people?!" Elise squeaked, eyes welling up.

"What manner of trickery is this?!" said Xander.

"I knew something was amiss," said Leo. "There was some powerful illusion placed upon these villagers. There aren't many mages who could pull this sort of thing off..."

"I killed them!" Elise sobbed. "I should have just listened to you, Xander!"

"No, Elise," Xander sighed. "Your heart was in the right place; we were all deceived. Besides, you didn't kill anyone."

"If I could interject," said Charlie, walking up to join the group. "Those Hoshidans will spread word that these warriors had slain them. It might be wise to finish them off before they get away."

"That's true," Leo considered. "I hate to say it, but we may want to hunt down those villagers before they can get word to the Hoshidan capital."

"I'm not sure I'd feel right doing that." said Xander. "Executing civilians doesn't sit right with me." Xander nodded towards Elise and whispered, "And I don't think it'd be good for her mental state. We can't have her blaming herself for this."

"Well then why don't you ask him?" said Leo, nodding towards Olimar.

"Yes," said Xander, turning to Olimar. "You've been making a lot of decisions for us thus far. It was you who decided to go through with creating this mess, so how do you propose we deal with it?"

A. Hunt down the survivors.
B. Hurry to the capital.

Pikmin

1. Red Pikmin x 5
2. Yellow Pikmin x 4
3. Blue Pikmin x 9
4. White Pikmin x 2
5. Rock Pikmin x 3
6. Winged Pikmin x 7
7. Bulbmin x 9

Inventory

8. Recording Device
9. Gun (Bullets x 5?)

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#19
Charlie is possessed. B. We can't listen to him. If possible have King K Rool suck him into the Blunderbuss or something.

Crimson_Squid
2 months ago#20
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Charlie is possessed. B. We can't listen to him. If possible have King K Rool suck him into the Blunderbuss or something.

The Nohrians aren’t going to allow their tactician to be sucked into the Blunderbuss.

Also this is King K. Rool, not Kaptain K. Rool.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA: Olimar's Alimony - Part 2: The Alimoning
  • Topic Archived