• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why aren't these "S" tier characters winning Tourneys? KRool, Belmont

User Info: marioforever97

marioforever97
4 weeks ago#31
This is the compiled version from Smashboard (updated over times I think):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8GtQbT_5XkwzpKfGPfTcRNB5LV5vpI_BY2aDoJpopc/htmlview#gid=0
Ppl: Waluigi has no fan. Me: *pointing at self*
Official Peach of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
4 weeks ago#32
My dude Snake!! I also figured DK was strong he's fun
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY GOW "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: jaff66

jaff66
4 weeks ago#33
Cause at this point, we dont know who is super strong yet. And tier lists are constantly changing.
Protect ya neck and bring da ruckus

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 weeks ago#34
felica posted...
camstar57 posted...
Chrom is a very high risk high reward character. He has incredible tools onstage, but sometimes one mistake is all it takes to lose your stock. How he does at tournaments really depends on just how good his neutral game is and just how consistently badly he gets punished.

Personally I think Marth/Lucina will end up being better due to their consistency compared to Chrom.

Chrom is no different then cloud. Amazing on stage-Terribad off stage. He's gonna do no worse/better then Cloud.

Pre need cloud is incomparably better than chrome. His on and off stage were both much better.

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 weeks ago#35
Raeng posted...
Because they are overhyped and very good and easy to use online (most of them at least), which is a completely different meta. I don't see Chrom getting anywhere near S-tier with a recovery that bad.

Peach and Daisy are NOT easy.

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
4 weeks ago#36
Who actually thinks Chrom is S Tier though.

A turdstain has a better recovery than he does, and in a game like this where you can't just mash airdodge and recover low (like in Smash 4) it WILL be exploited at high level play.
Byakuren Hijiri Supporter, Discord: https://discord.gg/ne9ewCG. Mostly Yugioh and Pokemon stuff but can talk about anything.

User Info: epik_fail1

epik_fail1
4 weeks ago#37
Dustin1280 posted...
Oh and for the record most people aren't calling K.Rool, belmonts, or zelda "s tier".

The only character that is consistently getting called ultra high tier is chrom.

tons of people whine k.rool is OP(I disagree, but tons of people still say that)
Primrose for smash

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#38
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Who actually thinks Chrom is S Tier though.

A turdstain has a better recovery than he does, and in a game like this where you can't just mash airdodge and recover low (like in Smash 4) it WILL be exploited at high level play.
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Pokemon Meta is BS because power creep. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why aren't these "S" tier characters winning Tourneys? KRool, Belmont
  • Topic Archived