• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Oysterpuke

Oysterpuke
3 months ago#1
Seriously? It’s way too early to make one in my honest opinion.

Maybe I’m just salty that Bowser isn’t high up on a lot of them. They buffed the crap out of him... that dash speed, even though he is so heavy... his double kick smash.... I’ve been destroying people online with him.

Still, does anyone know when we will have a tier list that is actually reliable, since they ALL conflict with one another.

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
3 months ago#2
Who knows. What I wonder truly is why people flip their f***ing lids if someone makes a tier list now. Newsflash, tier lists are fun as f*** to make and us humans like organizing best to worst lists. Even if they won't be too accurate rn, it gives us a general idea of the best and worst (best: Olimar, peach, Chrom, Pikachu, etc worst: Bowser Jr, Bayo, Kirby)

Oysterpuke
3 months ago#3
Inglebird posted...
Who knows. What I wonder truly is why people flip their f***ing lids if someone makes a tier list now. Newsflash, tier lists are fun as f*** to make and us humans like organizing best to worst lists. Even if they won't be too accurate rn, it gives us a general idea of the best and worst (best: Olimar, peach, Chrom, Pikachu, etc worst: Bowser Jr, Bayo, Kirby)

Olimar sucks

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
3 months ago#4
Oysterpuke posted...
Inglebird posted...

Olimar sucks

Shuton won a 700+ event today with Olimar solo. Try again.

Oysterpuke
3 months ago#5
Inglebird posted...
Oysterpuke posted...
Inglebird posted...

Olimar sucks

Shuton won a 700+ event today with Olimar solo. Try again.

He doesn’t suck oops

User Info: EliteV

EliteV
3 months ago#6
making a tier list video is ez money for smash youtubers
More versions of Mega Man for Smash Ultimate! Ray 01 too!
I support Shadow the Hedgehog for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
3 months ago#7
Bowser was buffed? As a Bowser player I don't really feel he received any significant benefits that didn't apply to everyone else. The new engine is more heavy friendly maybe.

I do know he's lost all his throw combos which means he can't kill as reliably for reasons...
Seeing how Meta Knight has throw combos that will eat you for breakfast at ANY percent and K. Rool has a free K.O. down throw i'm not sure what sort of balance was being achieved by the nerf to Bowser or Mario and Robin for that matter.
Prepare to have your Scales Tipped!
Official Robin of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Osumnis

Osumnis
3 months ago#8
It'll be months beforr we have a solid tier list. People make them early in the gane because its fun. I also think it's a good way of telling the developers which characters are probably garbage and need to be buffed
The GameFAQs update ruined the look of signatures.

User Info: Dragonpunch

Dragonpunch
3 months ago#9
Making a premature tier list only influences people to drop or pick up characters and ignore others. It's one thing to speculate who might be top 5 but to make a list barely 2 weeks on on a cast of 74 characters is dumb.

User Info: Delirious_Beard

Delirious_Beard
3 months ago#10
EliteV posted...
making a tier list video is ez money for smash youtubers

this

zero, leffen and armada are pumping out absurd amounts of content to ride out that initial hype wave. it's a smart financial move

leffen for example has posted 15 videos in the last week alone. prior to that it'd be one a month at best
https://i.imgtc.com/hB9W4JK.gif
"Does our ruin benefit the earth? Does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too?"
  • Topic Archived