• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Potential smash ultimate player

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#1
Need tips on my mains and secondaries

Mains on paper:
Captain Falcon
Bowser
Palutena (now that she got buffed for good)
Jigglypuff (look above)

Secondaries on paper:
Daisy
Wolf
Ridley
Ganondorf
King Dedede
Wario
King K. Rool
Ricther
Roy

I know i can't guarantee myself to get Ultimate for Christmas cause we just went to a road trip 2 days ago (and thus spend money on the gas and hotel), but a man can dream right

EDIT: possibly Richter and Roy too
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Pokemon Meta is BS because power creep. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#2
need tips
The Pokemon Meta is BS because power creep. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF

User Info: Shieldlesscap

Shieldlesscap
4 weeks ago#3
Falcon: Be prepared to use a lot of running FTilt and DTilt, Nair 1 combos into a lot, be sure to use Dairs more because they can’t be teched from the ground, don’t think you can play him like he plays in Smash 4 at all.
Official Captain Falcon and Frothingslosh of the Smash Ultimate board
(And also just generally a really stylish Falcon main)

User Info: okayokayokay

okayokayokay
4 weeks ago#4
Heres a protip. Any protip that applies to peach can be applied to daisy since they're the same character. Same goes with richter and simon.

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#5
Alright, here are the characters i'll be using on paper

https://i.imgtc.com/MIt5Xwh.png

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#6
bump

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#7
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Potential smash ultimate player
  • Topic Archived