• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Who was the least hated Smash 4 DLC?

User Info: OfficialAce-Kun

OfficialAce-Kun
1 month ago#1
Save our boy Kanye - Results (181 votes)
Ryu
69.06% (125 votes)
Cloud
22.65% (41 votes)
Corrin
5.52% (10 votes)
Bayonetta
2.76% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I remember Ryu getting a lot less s*** than the other 3 did but maybe my memory is wrong

User Info: kuuroba

kuuroba
1 month ago#2
Mewtwo :^)
FC: SW-1801-9402-9909, feel free to add me!

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 month ago#3
I don't remember seeing any negative reaction for Ryu... aside from people datamining the patch that came shortly before his reveal.

Cloud got HUGE reactions... until people realized that Square Enix pretty much didn't want to participate...

Corrin got hated a lot... for no reason outside of "Too many FE characters"

Bayonetta got good reactions... until people started calling fowl on the Baillot and after seeing how OP she was.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#4
Undoubtedly Ryu honestly.

Bayonetta: People say they're not iconic or something
Cloud: People say they're not Nintendo or something
Ryu: Incredibly Iconic face of fighting games, and has appeared multiple times on Nintendo Consoles like the NES/SNES
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest! Join if you're up for a fun CYOA!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77189135

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
1 month ago#5
Why is this even a question? It's clear Ryu had the best reception of them, no matter how you look at it.
Goat.

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
1 month ago#6
Probably Ryu, yeah. He was undoubtedly good even when he came out; but he's also hard to play, fun to watch, and for a top tier didn't have any dirty tricks.

If you lose to a Ryu doing fancy combos and SRK kill confirms then you have to respect it, and I feel like most people did.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Vulcriptic

Vulcriptic
1 month ago#7
Lucas!
[She/Her] [Official Skull Kid of the SmUsh Board] ["You best start believing in ghost stories Ms. Turner, Your in one."]

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
1 month ago#8
Vulcriptic posted...
Lucas!

Mewtwo, Lucas and Roy probably got ranted on due to being cut from the regular game though ^^;
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: BuddyTheUser

BuddyTheUser
1 month ago#9
We have a character who had like one appearance on a Nintendo platform and isn’t even represented well because of the stinginess of his rights holders

A shill character from a series with too many characters, including another shill character

The character who utterly ravaged Smash 4’s metagame

Gonna have to go with Ryu
"Deal with it" is code word for "I can't handle any sort of negativity or differing opinions in my life".

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
1 month ago#10
RollerBob posted...
Corrin got hated a lot... for no reason outside of "Too many FE characters"

He's the worst lord in the franchise, character-wise.

One of his plans to stop the big bad literally involves helping him conquer a country that doesn't want to engage in war so that he can get him to sit on a magic throne that will expose him. He somehow expects this to end with none of the royal family members of said country dead. He also cries whenever this flawless and brilliant plan goes wrong.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia
3DS FC: 2277-7454-8997
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Who was the least hated Smash 4 DLC?
  • Topic Archived