• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Characters you main and why?

User Info: Ohmygosh_Josh

Ohmygosh_Josh
3 months ago#41
64 - Samus

Melee - Doctor Mario

Brawl - Kirby

4 - Kirby

Ultimate - have yet to play.

Reasoning?

Idk, Samus was the easiest for me to play as in 64.

And in Melee, I just liked Doc Mario's design. No other reason. I was 6 at the time I first played Melee.

In Brawl and 4, Kirby's my sort of fighter, nimble in the air, light, and just straight up adorable.
My name is Ohmygosh_Josh and I will NOT... SIGN IT AWAY!

User Info: FireBall2645

FireBall2645
3 months ago#42
For this game.

Bayo
I still love this character and despite how annoying it can be to play as her she still is my favorite character on the roster and still my most played.

Link
I have mained Link in every Smash and this is my favorite version of him because remote bombs are hilarious

Chrom
Favorite FE Lord and I was dead set on maining him since he was announced.
The Hills are alive with the silence of a Ninja
Wonderful 102 will happen "The impossible is possible when you're Wonderful Baby!"

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
3 months ago#43
Ike. I like to hit stuff with his sword.
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

User Info: JackNief

JackNief
3 months ago#44
Charizard. Dragons rule, baby.
...Or something to that effect.
Proud Owner of: Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Gaming PC, PSP, DS, Vita

User Info: BaphometFlux

BaphometFlux
3 months ago#45
Mr Game and Watch; I like attacks and One Hit Kill baby. But most I like his wackiness.
"Shisaanputa"

User Info: Fysher

Fysher
3 months ago#46
Smash 64: Kirby, Yoshi, Samus
Melee: Yoshi, Samus, Sheik
Brawl: Samus, Yoshi, Sheik
Sm4sh: Samus, Kirby, Jigglypuff

Ultimate: I don't know. Too many fun characters to play as. I'm trying to unlock Elite Smash for the whole cast, and so far Mega Man, Dark Samus and Kirby are really clicking for me. K. Rool is probably the most fun to play, though.

Edit: As for why, Kirby and Yoshi were my favorite Nintendo characters back then, and Smash 64 introduced me to Metroid. Sheik was just fun to play as in Melee and Brawl. Jigglypuff is because I respect Hungrybox's Melee play style and it stuck with me during Sm4sh.
You'll never see it coming... I sure as hell didn't.

User Info: 9Cirno9

9Cirno9
3 months ago#47
I main Bayonetta because she is the biggest inspiration to me as a drag queen and I love her so much. She is iconic.
~Touhou and Vocaloid!
3DS FC: 3196-2797-1909 | Switch FC: SW-4301-6852-8035 | Check out my games list~!

User Info: SilverRalph

SilverRalph
3 months ago#48
Wario because he’s awesome

Pac-Man because he’s cool

Snake because he’s funny

Mr. G&W because he’s cool

Ice Climbers because they’re cool
Banjo-Kazooie supporter since Aug. 2013
Banjo is in! #TeamReal

User Info: BigTee66

BigTee66
3 months ago#49
Fox - been my main since the 64 days, something about him was pretty cool about him then, fighting and such than shooting in his arwing. The firefox animation looks the coolest. Melee he was my main, but later dropped in the competitive scene since I was terrible with him

Falco - Alt for fox, prefer the melee (and air) counterpart

Yoshi - This mean mudda lover was underrated in Melee. He hits like a truck and strangely quick and forgiving. I picked him up because of him being an underdog in Melee, and i liked beating Marth, and Fox with a cutesy character. I feel that hes too buffed in Wii u and Ultimate

Mega Man - Im a huge megaman fan, played and beaten all of the classics
MSI Z170-A PRO LGA 1151 | i5 6500 | ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 | 8GB DDR4 x 2 | EVGA 650W | Inwin 703 Black | Some starter build
Steam: teeman92

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
3 months ago#50
Wolf - Favorite Nintendo character of all time

Incineroar - Fun as heck and I always love wrestler cats (I main King in Tekken after all and think Tiger Mask is cool)

Ridley - One of my favorite villains of all time
Bite me!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Characters you main and why?
  • Topic Archived