• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Anyone else enjoying the single player before going online?

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
3 months ago#1
I'm addicted (well, with long breaks) to WoL, and occasionally Classic Mode.
But i love playing WoL and finding new spirits and see how they made those battles resemble the character(s) and what the new spirits can do.

I don't want to focus on online yet until i'm satisfied with WoL and single player in general.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
(message deleted)

User Info: DeZAnicestguy

DeZAnicestguy
3 months ago#3
Wait arent u a notorious troll

User Info: TheNintenerd

TheNintenerd
3 months ago#4
I still haven't touched online, and I dont plan to until my friend gets the game. I've really been enjoying world of light though, it's much better than I would have expected

User Info: Braptain_Toad

Braptain_Toad
3 months ago#5
Hey gamer gurl ;)
brap
Oh, did I do that? ;)

User Info: RusselRaZe

RusselRaZe
3 months ago#6
WoL is surprisingly fun. Same with Spirit Board. It's enjoyable collecting Spirits, even duplicates for dismissing and leveling up Amiibos.

I'd say I have more fun with it online right now until online improves, since I do what to get better at this game and hope that online is more bearable after a few patches.
3DS FC: 1650-2244-8817 | Switch FC: SW-1309-9180-6134
http://www.twitch.tv/russelraze | Reimu for Smash

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
3 months ago#7
RusselRaZe posted...
WoL is surprisingly fun. Same with Spirit Board. It's enjoyable collecting Spirits, even duplicates for dismissing and leveling up Amiibos.

I'd say I have more fun with it online right now until online improves, since I do what to get better at this game and hope that online is more bearable after a few patches.

Yeah me too. Sometimes i even have my Switch undocked next to me while its on Spirit Board i'm doing something else, that way i can see the Spirits i want lol.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "

User Info: KirbyFreak101

KirbyFreak101
3 months ago#8
Yes, but then again I rarely play Smash games online except to occasionally troll when I'm bored.
Say wut?

User Info: Vultrex

Vultrex
3 months ago#9
Yep! The scoring of classic mode and the graphical ambience and rewards of WoL have me addicted. I do live in a major city area so online matches will be smooth for me... but I'm having fun with this for now. You are not alone

User Info: sony_vaio

sony_vaio
3 months ago#10
Nope. Online is where the real fun is at.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Anyone else enjoying the single player before going online?
  • Topic Archived