• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I was able to infiltrate the Cool Kid's Club (The leaker's hideout)

User Info: threedualscreen

threedualscreen
1 month ago#1
Don't ask me how, but I was able to somehow get into the main discord group with some of the big players like Krono, Xenother, Hitagi, the works

And I can confirm a few things:

No Verge is not dead ass set on Steve.

They are all laughing at Gfaqs and calling us r words

Xenother is like Hitagi's wife at this point and will immediately support and back up everything he's said or when he's attacked

Krono got kicked after he leaked the list

Lot of smug sobs who think they're right
In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys!
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

User Info: Akainu

Akainu
1 month ago#2
Tell us something we don't know

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
1 month ago#3
While I don't believe this I would not be surprised if this was somewhat accurate to what it was like
Unofficial Shulk of the Smash Ultimate board

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
1 month ago#4
They're so cool they spell they're C's with K's.
Grinched by the Grinch Leak
"Prepare for my Civil Rights Beam!" -Martin Luther King Jr.

User Info: threedualscreen

threedualscreen
1 month ago#5
Akainu posted...

They really don't want Geno to be in, so they were beyond pissed when that came up in the list discussion. Hitagi and some others added the comment on Leak bait as they didn't want to believe it was possible

A lot of it stems from them dealing with Gfaqs and they are actively praying he doesn't make it in because they do care about their reputation, that's also partly why Xenother in particular rushed in the original OP to say Geno isn't in in that one "What we know and don't topic"
In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys!
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

User Info: Akainu

Akainu
1 month ago#6
threedualscreen posted...
Akainu posted...

They really don't want Geno to be in, so they were beyond pissed when that came up in the list discussion. Hitagi and some others added the comment on Leak bait as they didn't want to believe it was possible

A lot of it stems from them dealing with Gfaqs and they are actively praying he doesn't make it in because they do care about their reputation, that's also partly why Xenother in particular rushed in the original OP to say Geno isn't in in that one "What we know and don't topic"

Probably not real but very likely they do act like this.

User Info: Reaper115

Reaper115
1 month ago#7
ObeseCity posted...
They're so cool they spell they're C's with K's.

Cool Kid's Club...

Kool Kid's Klub

KKK! :O
Check out my novel, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Apocalypse, now on Amazon! Or don't. I'm not your boss.

User Info: pizzaman95

pizzaman95
1 month ago#8
Lord__Xander posted...
While I don't believe this I would not be surprised if this was somewhat accurate to what it was like
https://i.imgur.com/ebULMPv.png
Official Ashley of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board - I was wrong it was fake

User Info: Da_Boomb

Da_Boomb
1 month ago#9
Vergeben is ripped.

User Info: xenother

xenother
1 month ago#10
and you are who exactly? lmfao
Also known as "whother" or "literally who" :)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I was able to infiltrate the Cool Kid's Club (The leaker's hideout)
  • Topic Archived