• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Yub93

Yub93
1 month ago#11
sockrox posted...
It's ok as far as lag. I lag maybe on 30% of my matches and even then.. it is usually just at the beginning.

Have u never got disconnectd? ( because of others )
Currently playing: RDR2, Dragon Quest XI, Nier Automata, LGPE.

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
4 weeks ago#12
Lagood, disconnections, trolling, quitters, etc. Which is worst?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/77284391

User Info: Gigaraver

Gigaraver
4 weeks ago#13
ffdgh posted...
I'd say 90% of my matches are generally lag free for the most part.

Same here, but I tend to play 1v1 matches. Played a bunch this afternoon and only a few matches had lag issues. Heck, the few free-for-alls I did play felt fine as well. I should note that in particular Ultimate definitely feels WAY better than Smash 4 ever did. Probably due to the unnecessary extra input lag installed in that game.

It really does come down to either your opponents' connection, or your connection if you seem to be having frequent issues (or maybe you just live in an unfortunate part of the region where you're surrounded by players with lousy connections).
Nintendo Switch FC - SW-1793-0112-3629
NNID - Hyperdon

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
4 weeks ago#14
Lag is better than it was in Smash 4, but I still wish they could have used something like customized GGPO for 1v1 as far as the actual netcode. The game's input lag + This weird buffer + The extra input lag inherent to the netcode + Latency from the connection = Oh no. Matchmaking was a bit of a joke before 1.2.0, but now it seems to be better now that your actual preferred mode will be weighed more heavily.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#15
Aren't there already dozens of threads asking this same question?
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
4 weeks ago#16
Most of my matches today have been pretty lag free. The matchmaking has been pretty grand.

Gargomon251 posted...

Damn dude even on game boards? Lol.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
4 weeks ago#17
Gargomon251 posted...

Yeah, probably. Thanks for coming and keeping this one alive though, genius hahahahaha
She looks like a well-worn one
I can be one by one look a little word
  • Topic Archived