• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Over 1,000,000 GSP with one character but no elite smash

User Info: redred17

redred17
4 weeks ago#61
styrofoamboot posted...
@redred17 I’m in elite smash with Sonic just under 1.4 million. I can’t even imagine being up that high and still not being in. Im only gaining 1,000-2,000 GSP per win now for what ever reason, even against people with more GSP.

I'm just not worrying about it. I'm fine with most of the people I match with, barring people who just literally run away doing nothing.

User Info: Spiral55

Spiral55
4 weeks ago#62
Zarcos posted...
I got into Elite smash with shiek at 400kish on the Saturday weekend release and havent played since. (Finished the capmaign and all challenges and classic mode with most characters) Just got on now to see if I still had it and I do with my Shiek now at 1.4mil. I guess you dont lose it for being inactive for weeks at a time.

I lost mine today after hitting it with Dedede a few days ago and then not playing again until checking today. So you CAN lose it. Not that it really matters because GSP is kind of a joke.
LULZ

User Info: Lil-Yuri

Lil-Yuri
4 weeks ago#63
So people who are new to this game a year later will probably have to get 10 million GSP or something in order to reach Elite?
This is how you bold.
PSN: Lil_Yuri

User Info: styrofoamboot

styrofoamboot
4 weeks ago#64
Lil-Yuri posted...
So people who are new to this game a year later will probably have to get 10 million GSP or something in order to reach Elite?

Maybe. It’ll probably be easier to get that high at that point though.
Dokkan battle ID GLB: 2160831410
Shadow the Hedgehog should be a playable fighter in Smash Bros.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Over 1,000,000 GSP with one character but no elite smash
  • Topic Archived