• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Over 1,000,000 GSP with one character but no elite smash

User Info: styrofoamboot

styrofoamboot
1 month ago#1
Topic.

I’m over 1,000,000 GSP with Sonic and still don’t have it.

I used my Fox a couple of times and won while grinding GSP with Sonic and he unlocked it after two matches -_-

Still no Elite Smash for Sonic though at 1,040,000. Could it be win loss ratio?
Dokkan battle ID GLB: 2160831410
Shadow the Hedgehog should be a playable fighter in Smash Bros.

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
1 month ago#2
My Elite Smash characters are all at least 1,050,000 so there's that at least.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
1 month ago#3
Maybe each character has different thresholds? I unlocked it for k.rool at 1,035.000 or at least close to that number anyway.
FE heroes FC: 8648343860
IGN: noseydew

Triforceformer
1 month ago#4
Nosydew posted...
Maybe each character has different thresholds? I unlocked it for k.rool at 1,035.000 or at least close to that number anyway.

I wonder if more people playing as a character affects how easy or difficult it is to get Elite Smash. If there's a lot of s***ters driving down a character's average it might make it easier? Or since there's more people to compete with it makes it harder? It's a mystery.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: AnimeWinter

AnimeWinter
1 month ago#5
Same... Lucy broke 1mil and my roster is 930k but never got elite... I don’t really want it, but it’s odd...

User Info: Spiral55

Spiral55
1 month ago#6
They REALLY need to define what makes Elite Smash unlockable. I just watched a stream and he had abut 15,000 less GSP than me but he was in Elite and I was not. Each character much have a different threshold.
LULZ

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
1 month ago#7
Well, I think it's as they said...it's based on your percentile with each character. As in, if there's one character everyone's good with, you'll need more GSP with that character. Additionally, amounts can change over time as people get better and worse and/or find different characters to play as.

Triforceformer
1 month ago#8
Doug314 posted...
Well, I think it's as they said...it's based on your percentile with each character. As in, if there's one character everyone's good with, you'll need more GSP with that character. Additionally, amounts can change over time as people get better and worse and/or find different characters to play as.

Doesn't explain why Bayonetta's so hard to get Elite Smash with in that case, not like anybody plays her after her nerfs.
(message deleted)

User Info: clo24

clo24
1 month ago#10
Plus you get gsp from classic mode too and it's not like you can see the difference between online and offline gsp.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Over 1,000,000 GSP with one character but no elite smash
  • Topic Archived