• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#1
Isabelle too. I'm actually surprised since I wasn't very interested in them. Which characters surprised you?
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: WolfRulez64

WolfRulez64
1 month ago#2
You said it,girl. Wolf is the best.
Porky for DLC!!!!

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#3
I bet they do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: The_SlimeMan

The_SlimeMan
1 month ago#4
WolfRulez64 posted...
You said it,girl. Wolf is the best.

hes a HE, lol not a girl! lol
CURRENT GIRLFRIENDS: Laci Green, Jennette McCurdy, Sailor Venus, Liv Morgan

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 month ago#5
Wolf feels amazing!

Incineroar surprised me the most. I actually thought I'd end up hating him despite hyping myself for him super hard because of his wrestler theme, but heck. He feels good.

Also Lucario. I expected to drop him in favor of K. Rool or something, but no. He feels so good he's now tied with Incineroar as my secondary.

All three of them are also so fun to play as.
Bite me!

User Info: MrSnek

MrSnek
1 month ago#6
Wolf's forward tilt is really good, since it has crazy range, and Bowser is amazing to play as!

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#7
Nergigante posted...
Wolf feels amazing!

Incineroar surprised me the most. I actually thought I'd end up hating him despite hyping myself for him super hard because of his wrestler theme, but heck. He feels good.

Also Lucario. I expected to drop him in favor of K. Rool or something, but no. He feels so good he's now tied with Incineroar as my secondary.

All three of them are also so fun to play as.

Ya. I love how he can combo at almost any % in some way xD. I'm not sure this is a true combo but he can get a character from 0% to 86% on a single go
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)
  • Topic Archived