• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joozhuah

Joozhuah
1 month ago#1
There goes any wishes I had to secondary him
Rest In Peace, Bandana Dee for Smash Ultimate.
You will never be forgotten

User Info: 7656198

1 month ago#2
Yeah, maybe I need to use him more. I just did his Classic run, but I think I might like Falco better. I feel like Wolf has no range, power or speed.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
1 month ago#3
What? His recovery is on the poor end, but he's really strong on stage, and all his aerials are great.

Joozhuah
1 month ago#4
7656198 posted...
Yeah, maybe I need to use him more. I just did his Classic run, but I think I might like Falco better. I feel like Wolf has no range, power or speed.

Wolf, even if his attacks aren't awful in terms of power, is horribly slow and has probably one of the worst recoveries in the game. No combos either.

User Info: Exeledusp

Exeledusp
1 month ago#5
...what? his blaster is an amazing zoning tool, he has a fast f-air, with a tipper thats safe on shield and can combo into itself, true combos from down throw, including down throw to side-special, which will spike while above a pit or just kill at high precents, his dash attack can combo well into most of his moves, and he has the best down taunt in the game. yeah his recovery isnt that great but he doesnt by any means suck.

Joozhuah
1 month ago#6
Exeledusp posted...
...what? his blaster is an amazing zoning tool, he has a fast f-air, with a tipper thats safe on shield and can combo into itself, true combos from down throw, including down throw to side-special, which will spike while above a pit or just kill at high precents, his dash attack can combo well into most of his moves, and he has the best down taunt in the game. yeah his recovery isnt that great but he doesnt by any means suck.

Maybe I'm just using him wrong then.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#7
Joozhuah posted...
has probably one of the worst recoveries in the game.

I'm sorry, what? Not only does he have an up special that can go ANY direction, but even his side special can now be angled.

Play Chrom sometime and then tell me how bad wolf is.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 month ago#8
No. You're just awful as him. His recovery is on the bad side, but the rest is very solid actually.
Bite me!

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
1 month ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QtXNnMJI7Q
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
1 month ago#10
Nergigante posted...
No. You're just awful as him. His recovery is on the bad side, but the rest is very solid actually.
  • Topic Archived