• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Compatibility guide for amiibo 2.0

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 month ago#91
I believe you. My question a few posts ago was just for clarification. I'm just wondering why they didn't code Goldel Knight to read as Shovel Knight.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: omegafix

omegafix
1 month ago#92
I noticed when you scan the Golden Shovel Knight amiibo in Shovel of Hope it says Golden Shovel Knight. Where as if you scan the Regular Shovel Knight amiibo it just says Shovel Knight. So im guessing its a completely different programmed chip inside the base

I'm guessing they probobly did this so you can have 2 custom knights in Shovel of Hope for co-op gameplay
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#93
omegafix posted...
I noticed when you scan the Golden Shovel Knight amiibo in Shovel of Hope it says Golden Shovel Knight. Where as if you scan the Regular Shovel Knight amiibo it just says Shovel Knight. So im guessing its a completely different programmed chip inside the base

I'm guessing they probobly did this so you can have 2 custom knights in Shovel of Hope for co-op gameplay
Probably the same as Wolf Link who, despite being a variant of link, doesn't allow you to use the Link Figure Player in either game.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Compatibility guide for amiibo 2.0
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers