• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Compatibility guide for amiibo 2.0

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
2 months ago#61
this is good guide for me i have a noice amount of does
THE LEADER OF THE MUDKIPS, IT IS LORD MUDKIP!!!!! Creater of Wario starts a war. if you want a response, @ me! Subscribe to my friends youtube, Yoyo_kid.
(message deleted)

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 month ago#63
That's the second time a glaring ToU violation from a provisional account has happened in this topic. Mods, if you please?

To anyone else: I refuse to click that link, but it's a bit.ly spoof, and it probably goes nowhere you want to be.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
1 month ago#64
jayman7 posted...
That's the second time a glaring ToU violation from a provisional account has happened in this topic. Mods, if you please?

To anyone else: I refuse to click that link, but it's a bit.ly spoof, and it probably goes nowhere you want to be.

I assume post #62 was modded and not self deleted?

Who posted?

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 month ago#65
CarrieChan posted...
jayman7 posted...

I assume post #62 was modded and not self deleted?

Who posted?

Some Provisional account. I don't remember.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Compatibility guide for amiibo 2.0
  • Post New Message