You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Compatibility guide for amiibo 2.0

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
1 month ago#21
The old one is gone.
~Yuki~

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 month ago#22
It's not gone, but it's unstickied and replaced with this topic like I wanted.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/

User Info: DragonGirlYuki

DragonGirlYuki
1 month ago#23
I guess we should bump it then?
~Yuki~

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 month ago#24
Why? Just use this one. This one was created to add more information to the first two posts, fix some omissions, and add some information that wasn't confirmed yet.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: killercow-ld

killercow-ld
1 month ago#25
Now is there a comprehensive guide to FP amiibos?

Do they still give rewards after fights like in 4?
How much can they learn after reaching lvl 70?
What about levelling them with spirits, how cab you get optimal stats and abilities?

User Info: Cocytus

Cocytus
1 month ago#26
Great post. Thanks!

User Info: Arcanon777

Arcanon777
4 weeks ago#27
killercow-ld posted...
Now is there a comprehensive guide to FP amiibos?

Do they still give rewards after fights like in 4?
How much can they learn after reaching lvl 70?
What about levelling them with spirits, how cab you get optimal stats and abilities?

This dude Cloud is developing Amiibo meta as we speak, https://amiibodojo.com has been the best site for amiibo training since 4. He has a discord too.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#28
I have some questions about the whole "inherit"/"feeding" process, and the in-game help menu doesn't explain much at all.

-Do Snacks work on them at all? I didn't see an option
-Do Skills/Traits like Lightweight stack? If so, are there diminishing returns? I know some, like Stamina, do stack in Spirit mode
-Why does every Support spirit decrease my stats? Even the ones with no skill?
-Just to test, I gave my amiibo Instadrop for its first spirit. But now it won't let me learn Lightweight at all. Are these two mutually exclusive? It doesn't even give me the option to lose instadrop for lightweight
-What's the difference between Cool, Logical, Laid Back, Reckless, or Normal? I thought I saw some other personalities too.
-I thought you could use Cores on amiibo. Is that not an option?
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: Rougefan

Rougefan
4 weeks ago#29
Does Bayonetta work?
For the night is dark and full of terrors......and there she goes! There goes Raine into Ruin Mode!
FC: 0817 4259 8468

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#30
Rougefan posted...
Does Bayonetta work?

Why wouldn't bayonetta work? She's playable.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Compatibility guide for amiibo 2.0