• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share

User Info: DarkDragon386

DarkDragon386
1 week ago#241
I don't know if it's been mentioned in this topic, but the difficulty difference between normal and hard is insane, at least for the boss fights.

I played through the entire game on hard. I was able to beat Dharkon after several tries in the final stage. But Galeem and the actual final battle kept kicking my rear end. Galeem was mainly because if the doomsday chime didn't kill me, it put me in good position for something to finish me off.

But, I could get through the boss rush using 2 or 3 characters on hard. I never was able to wim against Dharkon and Galeem on hard, even with all three characters.

I dropped it to normal and those fights were a breeze.

My brother started a file on normal and needed my help with a few spirit battles. And I didn't notice a tremendous differenve in difficulty in those. But, the endgame, and I would guess all the bosses during the first fight in the individual dungeons were day and night difference in difficulty.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers