• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
3 months ago#231
I 100% Hard a few months ago playing as Ike, Ryu and Marth using max level Demon Style legendary primaries with Giant, Transformation Duration, Hyper Smash Attack, and Tradeoff Ability supports. Trivialized most of the mode for the most part. I hope the game gets a free WoL expansion or some other equivalent in the near future.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: Errorraptor

Errorraptor
3 months ago#232
Number090684 posted...
I 100% Hard a few months ago playing as Ike, Ryu and Marth using max level Demon Style legendary primaries with Giant, Transformation Duration, Hyper Smash Attack, and Tradeoff Ability supports. Trivialized most of the mode for the most part. I hope the game gets a free WoL expansion or some other equivalent in the near future.

After going spiritless, I really hope the WoL is closed for good unless an SSE mode is added. I do not want another fight against Galeem and Dharkon when they have some of the worst rng based moves.

User Info: Defender31415

Defender31415
2 months ago#233
One other question. There’s a chest in Dracula’s Castle I can’t access. It’s on the opposite side of a wall in the outside area. How do I get to it?
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share
  • Post New Message