You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share
Graigman posted...
Thanks

No, thank you!
It's MegaJolt, thank you kindly. As of 2/26/16,"volt rodent the DLN-001" is also valid. Thx.
"Man, what a bunch of jokahs!" -Reyn ft. Pit

User Info: ThomasMagmar

ThomasMagmar
1 month ago#22
Okay thx,

I went right yesterday and unlock Lucina and another (not sure who it was maybe wario). There is one further Statue.
Can't take so long anymore and I see a light at the end of the darkness :-)
(message deleted)

User Info: Graigman

Graigman
1 month ago#24
Another tip with a lot of the fights projectiles work really well even on hard.
The AI seem to not handle them sometimes.
Works for stamina battles the best but can do on most fights.
So wait, is the difference between easy and hard just super minor after game rewards? Like does anyone know if its noticeable the difference? I picked hard cause my friend did, but Im not a great smash player, I just wanna collect s***, online will be a meh barely kinda whatever sorta deal for me but Ive stayed with hard cause I figured the rewards were worth it. I can do most stages but stuff like Wily and Rayman make me want to kick cute puppies so Im debating if easy is just the way to go?
Something. -Someone
3DS FC: 3523 - 2403 - 4617 Pokemon X: Iris

User Info: _Halt19_

_Halt19_
1 month ago#26
I too have just finished WOL on hard, but it doesn't say 100% for me. Does it count the Skill Tree as part of the percentage?

User Info: _Halt19_

_Halt19_
1 month ago#27
_Halt19_ posted...
I too have just finished WOL on hard, but it doesn't say 100% for me. Does it count the Skill Tree as part of the percentage?

never mind; apparently you have to GET BOTH THE BAD ENDINGS FIRST FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE THEY COUNT TOWARDS YOUR COMPLETION PERCENTAGE???

???

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
1 month ago#28
OmegamanZX posted...
I've been playing Smash since 64, and have to say as a veteran, it is sadly humbling when certain event matches are giving me trouble even on easy mode.

I can definitely vouch for your statement. Easy isn't as easy as it lets on.

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
1 month ago#29
_Halt19_ posted...
_Halt19_ posted...

never mind; apparently you have to GET BOTH THE BAD ENDINGS FIRST FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE THEY COUNT TOWARDS YOUR COMPLETION PERCENTAGE???

???

You dont have to do them first. I did the true ending first and went back for the other two.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

User Info: Cylun

Cylun
1 month ago#30
Honestly the map is so big and there are so many spirits that it's tough to say what an 'optimal' path would be. In my experience, giant-size support spirits absolutely revolutionize a character, especially if you get the double transformation duration skill tree perk. Since you absolutely need to visit the power plant to win, you might as well make a beeline for it and go for the Zapfish. I'm not sure which route gets you there the fastest, though.
Canas123:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninja Plague:(re: canas 123)I find your lack of faith disturbing
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I just 100% WoL on hard and I have some tips to share